Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Re: Next Las Vegas Precision Tactical Rifle Match

Looks like a I will only be able to make it next month... Good buddy of mine scored us some almost floor seats to the suns game tomorrow, tough decision, but they're expensive seats and Im going free haha. Yall have fun and see you guys coming out to AZ on sunday.

Dunno, Im very cool with his family (like they consider me family) and they have an extra ticket. Think he said it was like 200$?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DavidD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like Ill be able to make this one </div></div>

OUTSTANDING!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dunno, Im very cool with his family (like they consider me family) and they have an extra ticket. Think he said it was like 200$? </div></div>

Well you dont become a better shooter by going to watch basketball. Even $200 per ticket basketball....... Call me silly.

Savage 110..... 200$ <---- what the hell does this mean ?
Chiller........ $200 <---- We all know what this means !!

We've had this conversation before.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">QUOTE
Savage 110..... 200$ <---- what the hell does this mean ?
Chiller........ $200 <---- We all know what this means !!

We've had this conversation before. </div></div>
Gotcha.
@ Chiller, Ill be at gunsite sunday morning, no worries, Ill be competing this weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for those who didnt attend ... no match in Jan. </div></div>
Not following you here, was it announced that there would be no match in Jan, or is it a closed event to only those who attended on the 4th of this month?

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Kurt, when did you come up with the idea of dog tags?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: snappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC_0006-1.jpg

Kurt, when did you come up with the idea of dog tags? </div></div>
Brad, When did you come up with the idea to put on a match?
Whats the big problem with you guys and these dog tags?
STFU about the F#@&ing dog tags.
You guys are just pissed because mine are better, they have the little rubber thingys and yours don't.
From now on if your from CA and you place you get a pacifier.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From now on if your from CA and you place you get a pacifier. </div></div>

2/3 of this month's dogtags now reside in So-Cal.
Those las vegas shooters really need to step it up.
Y'all can't be letting foreigners take all your prizes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From now on if your from CA and you place you get a pacifier. </div></div>

Y'all can't be letting foreigners take all your prizes. </div></div>

Great. And now Kurt lumps me in with you guys now too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great. And now Kurt lumps me in with you guys now too. </div></div>

Then it's time to step-up and start stealing their dogtags!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From now on if your from CA and you place you get a pacifier. </div></div>

Randell I don't need your bullshit. You CA asswipes bring too much drama. Stay home in Feburary.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From now on if your from CA and you place you get a pacifier. </div></div>

Randell I don't need your bullshit. You CA asswipes bring too much drama. Stay home in Feburary. </div></div>

You should shoot in February Kurt. De-stress a little. I'll help run a timer if need be. Hell, we could bring another timer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LVshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Randell I don't need your bullshit. You CA asswipes bring too much drama. Stay home in Feburary. </div></div>

Now who's making drama?

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Uh oh, looks like Kurt dropped the hammer.

Not a good idea to go to a man’s house and shit on his floor Randall.

Remember, even winners can still be assholes. Might want to take a lesson from Ryan, as he wins graciously.

Guys, we all live and play in the same little sandbox.

It would serve us all better if we can all work together to improve the sport. I am all for healthy competition (it makes us all better).

Get it under control and get it reigned in.