• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

NFL Facial Recognition Technology All Stadiums

IronSkillet

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2023
Florida
For those who just can’t get enough of the NFL. Think the deep-state targeted and received cooperation from the NFL because
Americans just can not say no to football.

For those who just can’t get enough of the NFL. Think the deep-state targeted and received cooperation from the NFL because

" . . . American just can not say no to football."

There is no need to get nasty and insult me. ;)

Football is awesome. Too bad it's been gone since around 2000.
Pretty much since they decided QBs are not football players and you can’t hit them. Now receivers aren’t football players and you can’t hit them either.

In a few years the NFL will be playing flag football. Maybe if they ask nice, the AFC and NFC can join the league…

Reactions: BScore
Well, this new development will keep control of Catholics and concerned parents of school kids- so the muslims, illegal aliens, and Antifa types can plot at the games.

I almost went to an NFL game once. But I would have had to go to Denver. 🤮💩 Don't even watch on TV anymore.

I used to love the sound someone would make when you hit them really good. And how it even hurt your guts when you got them really good. The team aspect was frustrating in a small town. Individual sports were more fun than being the best player on the team that was getting whooped. I only played on two good teams from peewee through HS. Lol.

FB_IMG_1694129989062.jpg

Last time I went to a football game Lyle Alzado was playing on the field that day.....and it cost like $6.50 for tickets

Now it's probably $300 for nose bleed seating.
Fuck that, I ain't going, I ain't watching, ain't following it at all.

NFL dug their own grave......it's up to us to kick the dirt over top and fill in the hole for them.

I see a basketful of privacy concerns here myself- but if we think this will be confined to the NFL/heck if we think this is just starting, well I think we're fooling ourselves. This has likely been going on long before we've heard about this story, it likely has expanded elsewhere, and it's likely going to expand further than it has now. The question I keep coming back to is... why?

-LD

Yes, but that is a government agency. The NFL on the other hand isn’t, how much taxpayer funding is being provided to the them?
I mean... isn't that worse? Government, using 100% taxpayer money to create a biometrics database of everybody?
Hey, let's let in 13million illegal aliens stock full of terrorists and foreign military... give them money, food and housing.
But, then let's take anybody that was in DC on J6 and throw them in prison for 20 years for questioning the steal?
Then, create a database so nobody tries to question the regime again in the future.
51i3om.jpg

So what? Football has always been stupid - another reason to tell the NFL to kick rocks. Grown men in tight pants playing grab ass... :LOL:

I see a basketful of privacy concerns here myself- but if we think this will be confined to the NFL/heck if we think this is just starting, well I think we're fooling ourselves. This has likely been going on long before we've heard about this story, it likely has expanded elsewhere, and it's likely going to expand further than it has now. The question I keep coming back to is... why?

-LD
control,control,control,intimidation