• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Night Light for hunting.

tickled pink

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2010
Just north of Atlanta
I installed the American Hunter Green light on top of my scope. I got it on sale from Sportsmans Guide for $116.99 with free shipping. ITEM# J4D-607629 It is in the FALL HUNTING SALE catalog.

I am blown away because of the high quality it is. It comes in a plastic storage box which has everything you need to mount on a scope or a rifle barrel or a shotgun barrel or the ammo tube on a pump shotgun. You can also order extra colored bulbs. It also comes with a on/off button that attaches to the forearm of your rifle too.

It looks exactly like the Wicked Light that sells for a lot more.

Attachments

• WARNE ULTRA LIGHT QD RINGS .JPG
    WARNE ULTRA LIGHT QD RINGS .JPG
    359.1 KB · Views: 18
  • AM. HUNTER LIGHT .JPG
    AM. HUNTER LIGHT .JPG
    502.8 KB · Views: 19
  • AM. HUNTER LIGHT 1 .JPG
    AM. HUNTER LIGHT 1 .JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 20
  • night light 4 .JPG
    night light 4 .JPG
    268.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I've got a uniquefire green led light under the barrel of a 22 and it really works great. Lights up well, and doesn't seem to bother the critters as much. You do have to be patient when you order one, but the price is decent.

I am using Armytek Predator with XP-E green emitter attached to the bore by Olight magnetic clamp. A very sturdy high quality setup, mounting is only a snap.

Last edited: