• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

No Aftermarket Stocks For Rem. 700 ADL???

Remy700ranger14

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2011
Hickory, NC
Maybe this is a stupid question but i seem to be having all kinds of trouble finding aftermarket stocks for a Remington 700 ADL. Are they not really made anymore, or are they interchangable with another model and the websites assume i know this or what?? Help is greatly appreciated lol maybe im just dumb...or blonde
grin.gif
not lookin for crazy expensive either, like preferable $300 TOPS. thnx also, if you know of stocks that will work with this gun but arent listed as such that would be good to know too, links are nice
smile.gif

Re: No Aftermarket Stocks For Rem. 700 ADL???

You could try Egay, gunbroker, auction arms, etc. Should be plenty of take-off's avaliable.

Or....... I have a LA ADl that's been duracoated in 3 color woodland camo. I'd let it go for under $300.

I think the ADL is the same action as the BDL version, only with different bottom metal, you could always just buy a stock inletted for the BDL and buy the right bottom metal and you would be set, hope this helps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnkBit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just buy some bdl bottom metal out of the for sale section and then get you a bdl stock. The actions are the same. </div></div>

Thanks for the replies guys.... with getting the different bottom metal, would that couse me to then have a magazine/floorplate? and if so would the little guide "ramp" in the adl actiond that guides the round to the barrel need to be milled off?? (read that somewhere) any experiance with this type of conversions? pics? thanks again guys

I got mine from stockade stocks. It does a good job of holding the rifle action, and is comfortable to use. If you want to go the alternate route, pick up a BDL stock, then look around for take-off bottom metal. Its an easy conversion, and there is lots of info here on how to do it.