• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

NO wonder we're falling apart

LOL. Birds of a feather flock together. United in alternate versions of history and Jew hatred.

If they would have exterminated all of the Arabs, as the Arabs openly bragged about exterminating all the Jews, there would be no ongoing problem, because there would be no "Palestinians". The fair treatment of the Arabs, and the fact that there are a lot of Arab Israelis, while you would be hard pressed to find a single Jew in Arab lands, and certainly not a one in Gaza or The West Bank, pretty much puts the lie to your excuses for antisemitism. Masking your bigotry with selective omission even more acute.

Had the Arabs not tried to wipe out the nascent state of Israel it would be a lot smaller than it is now. As it is they pushed the genocidal Arabs back to defensible broders, and since that time they've conceded even more even though the whole thrust of your Arab allies still lies in their utter destruction, and that is not my opinion, but is stated directly in their own founding documents unamended and still in full force and effect.

Believe whatever you want to believe, because reality doesn't seem to penetrate your myopia and prejudices.
What I said had absolutely no 'Jewish' hatred. Youre pulling shit our of your ass to imply that. I was addressing the Nation state of Israel, not the Jewish people as a whole. I have many dear Jewish friends, several who hold the same opinion of Israel as I. The only talk or 'extermination' here is coming from your twisted, sick, demented little psyche. Put that where the sun doesnt shine.

What I said had absolutely no 'Jewish' hatred. Youre pulling shit our of your ass to imply that. I was addressing the Nation state of Israel, not the Jewish people as a whole. I have many dear Jewish friends, several who hold the same opinion of Israel as I. The only talk or 'extermination' here is coming from your twisted, sick, demented little psyche. Put that where the sun doesnt shine.
I'm not the one who sympathizes with Pali Tangos, and is bloodthirsty for Israel.

The toll of being a leftist is self loathing and hatred of Israel even if you ARE Jewish. I know leftist Jews who do not hate Israel, and they have a tough go of it with their contemporaries.

One of my buddies is the head of the ADL in my town, and he is as disgusted by Jews who hold your opinions as he is by antiemetic gentiles like you.

You think your prejudiced views and make-believe history is unusual? I've encountered your bullshit since I was in college in the early 90s. You are not against Jews as a cultural oddity and minority who willingly board cattle cars when they're told to do so, but as I said, a free Jew standing on his own land and defending his family with a rifle sets off what you really believe. To peddle your leftist, revisionist history bullshit as if it were in a vacuum, did not relay directly to living people today, and as if it were some academic exercise is as dishonest as it is distasteful.

Yes, I know that. The problem is I’m out from work on disability, my wife has rice rabies and my daughter is doing school from home. It’s either this place or
9FC98621-12CB-423D-B61A-07CEEF214877.jpeg

Well, here I am in my basement reloading room wasting my life. Could be worse I guess.

Reactions: Maggot
I'm not the one who sympathizes with Pali Tangos, and is bloodthirsty for Israel.

The toll of being a leftist is self loathing and hatred of Israel even if you ARE Jewish. I know leftist Jews who do not hate Israel, and they have a tough go of it with their contemporaries.

One of my buddies is the head of the ADL in my town, and he is as disgusted by Jews who hold your opinions as he is by antiemetic gentiles like you.

You think your prejudiced views and make-believe history is unusual? I've encountered your bullshit since I was in college in the early 90s. You are not against Jews as a cultural oddity and minority who willingly board cattle cars when they're told to do so, but as I said, a free Jew standing on his own land and defending his family with a rifle sets off what you really believe. To peddle your leftist, revisionist history bullshit as if it were in a vacuum, did not relay directly to living people today, and as if it were some academic exercise is as dishonest as it is distasteful.

I wont even try to reason with that.

Your hate is really unbecoming, makes you weaker and me stronger.

You are a confused, angry, individual, get some help.

Really.

Last edited:
I wont even try to reason with that.

Your hate is really unbecoming, makes you weaker and me stronger.

You are a confused, angry, individual, get some help.

Really.
I'm not the one who thinks that Arabs have a legitimate reason to murder every Jew in the Levant. I'm not the one who sides with and excuses genocide. Your near total ignorance on the entire topic is because it isn't real to you. It's just a surrogate that allows you to express your prejudices without actually admitting to them. The reality, history, and facts stand in complete opposition to your little opinions. I think you are fully confused as to what "hate" is and who harbors it for whom.

How many times have you been to Israel? How many times to the West Bank or Gaza (before Gaza became a Hamas terror state)? Have you served with the Hamas Militias, or coordinated activities with the Sayyida Zainab? Writing with authority and actually knowing something about it are two very different things. You spit out their propaganda and revisionist history as if you are a true believer. You say the exact same things and repeat the same lies as the Arab propaganda ministers do. I get why they hate the Jews. They are the fly in their ointment. Their existence, wealth, and success highlight, underline, and italicize the near complete failure of Islam as a political system, culture, and ethos. That they lie near the heart of the Arab world is a permanent boil that they have yearned to lance for generations, and in the case of the Levant Arabs (there is no such thing as a "Palestinian"), their entire culture is focused on Jew hatred and murder to the point where they no longer have a culture at all, but are nothing more than a death cult. Were it not for the barrier walls and closed borders do you honestly think it would not be daily suicide bombings again? This is who you side with. This is who you defend. So do your "dear friends".

What is the basis of your revisionist history and belief that the Arab terrorists have a legitimate reason to murder all the Jews in Israel? How do you square the Arab behavior and rhetoric with the reality of how the Jews treated an enemy who promised to exterminate them upon their stunning victory(ies)? Israel has the power to annihilate every foe around them, yet they do not. Do you doubt that if Hamas had a nuke they could not use it fast enough? You are on the side of fanatic, crazy, monsters who only wear human flesh, but are not the slightest bit human they are so consumed with hatred and vengence.

Seriously. Someone as ignorant as you are ought to STFU about something you know next to nothing about. For people like you it is merely a vehicle. For the hard left it is yet another expression of self loathing, hatred of Western Civilization, and an embrace of the penultimate lie of the "noble savage". It's the sort of fantasy that only a soft and coddled people can perpetuate in the face of reality.

Reactions: Maggot
If the left can't give negros monetary reparations, the left wants to give them everything else, for free. Its keeps the negros deluded, voting for the same folks, over and over, who wish to keep them enslaved. For those who don't like the word, negro, you need to go back to school. The terms negro and caucasian are the correct anthropological terms for the groups we call "white" and "black".

There are some glaring omissions in that historylearning site. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was 100% on the side of Hitler, an honorary Nazi, and was preaching genocide BEFORE WWII.
Really, all of that is moot. Israel has fought a near continuous war against existential annihilation. They are about the only free country, ally, and non-jihadi state in the Middle East, period.

I don’t side with them because the Bible mandates it, history is on their side, or for any other reason than they share our values and beliefs and they are our true ally, not out of convenience, but because we are the same. It’s the 51st state on the Med.

I'm not the one who thinks that Arabs have a legitimate reason to murder every Jew in the Levant. I'm not the one who sides with and excuses genocide. Your near total ignorance on the entire topic is because it isn't real to you. It's just a surrogate that allows you to express your prejudices without actually admitting to them. The reality, history, and facts stand in complete opposition to your little opinions. I think you are fully confused as to what "hate" is and who harbors it for whom.

How many times have you been to Israel? How many times to the West Bank or Gaza (before Gaza became a Hamas terror state)? Have you served with the Hamas Militias, or coordinated activities with the Sayyida Zainab? Writing with authority and actually knowing something about it are two very different things. You spit out their propaganda and revisionist history as if you are a true believer. You say the exact same things and repeat the same lies as the Arab propaganda ministers do. I get why they hate the Jews. They are the fly in their ointment. Their existence, wealth, and success highlight, underline, and italicize the near complete failure of Islam as a political system, culture, and ethos. That they lie near the heart of the Arab world is a permanent boil that they have yearned to lance for generations, and in the case of the Levant Arabs (there is no such thing as a "Palestinian"), their entire culture is focused on Jew hatred and murder to the point where they no longer have a culture at all, but are nothing more than a death cult. Were it not for the barrier walls and closed borders do you honestly think it would not be daily suicide bombings again? This is who you side with. This is who you defend. So do your "dear friends".

What is the basis of your revisionist history and belief that the Arab terrorists have a legitimate reason to murder all the Jews in Israel? How do you square the Arab behavior and rhetoric with the reality of how the Jews treated an enemy who promised to exterminate them upon their stunning victory(ies)? Israel has the power to annihilate every foe around them, yet they do not. Do you doubt that if Hamas had a nuke they could not use it fast enough? You are on the side of fanatic, crazy, monsters who only wear human flesh, but are not the slightest bit human they are so consumed with hatred and vengence.

Seriously. Someone as ignorant as you are ought to STFU about something you know next to nothing about. For people like you it is merely a vehicle. For the hard left it is yet another expression of self loathing, hatred of Western Civilization, and an embrace of the penultimate lie of the "noble savage". It's the sort of fantasy that only a soft and coddled people can perpetuate in the face of reality.
Sorry, I dont debate or reason with mental or emotional illness and one or both seem to be your problem.