• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'Non-binary' as gender choice on new ATF form 4473

Milf Dots

Poontificator
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
The new proposed ATF form 4473 has 'non-binary' as a gender choice. This is a perfect example of the type of thing our GOP leaders need to "correct". There are only two genders or sexes, and anything else is either a birth defect in the extremely rare case of an infant born with evidence of both sets of organs, or the mental illness called gender dysphoria.

They ARE asking for public opinion on the new form 4473, so make your rational feelings known!

"If you have additional comments, regarding the estimated public burden or associated response time, suggestions, or need a copy of the proposed information collection instrument with instructions, or additional information, please contact: Helen Koppe, ATF Firearms & Explosives Industry Division either by mail at 99 New York Avenue NE, 6 N– 652, Washington, DC 20226, by email at [email protected], or by telephone at 202–648– 7173."

Reactions: Mwalex
The questions on those forms are, so law enforcement can identify the person better. It might shock you, but people who identify with the third option might not be immediately identifiable as male or female from their appearance or name, so it helps law enforcement if they know who they are dealing with.

I thought there were 67 genders. I'm voting for form 4473-G "Gender association for firearm purchase". To be verified by another call to the GICS system. (Gender identity certification system)

Wait a minute...
I never knew it would be possible to actually have both working sexual organs. Can that person actually have 2 (both) orgasms at the same time? Man if I had that, Id be off to the races!

Yep, and they are the only people on the planet that can actually comply with a "go fuck yourself" response.

As far as giving themselves a mutual big O, you could probably find that answer on Brazzers.

They shouldn't use gender for identification because its to easy to fake, they need two boxes which you would check one .

1. DICK
2. DICKLESS

Problem solved in the most simplest form of the species, I think God would agree .....

The questions on those forms are, so law enforcement can identify the person better. It might shock you, but people who identify with the third option might not be immediately identifiable as male or female from their appearance or name, so it helps law enforcement if they know who they are dealing with.
its-pat.jpg

They shouldn't use gender for identification because its to easy to fake, they need two boxes which you would check one .

1. DICK
2. DICKLESS

Problem solved in the most simplest form of the species, I think God would agree .....

You missed option #3: Dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
When I saw the title at first I thought they were talking about the cool Franklin Armory 'Binary Trigger."

That should be a part of question F and require a yes answer

Non-binary answer = Mental instability and or illness.
Severe suicide risk at best.
Another statistic for the leftists to tout.

Reactions: Maggot
Wait a minute...
I never knew it would be possible to actually have both working sexual organs. Can that person actually have 2 (both) orgasms at the same time? Man if I had that, Id be off to the races!
Yea, but what if someone told you to go fuck yourself? Could you? Would you?

Maybe it's like the other checkboxes on a 4473. Check the wrong box, denied.

Perfect.
I guess the highest mental illness/suicide demographic in society should have their own box.
Something tells me it will still be the gun's fault.
Saved the damned day with this one.

R

Reactions: Milf Dots and Bradu
They should get rid of that pc liberal crap and put a box on there for "exempt by mandate of the COTUS"
It will save them tons of time on paperwork, background checks, funding the useless BATF, printer ink for producing illegal "interpretations" of the law, etc.

Reactions: Blutroop
I say let the Crazies check the box they feel like checking. That way it's a sure bet to make them self-admit to needing to be a prohibited person.

Whilst I agree with you, what’s apparent is the white male is perceived to be the aggressor and efforts are being made to make him the prohibited person. Not necessarily in this case, but in general.

I identify as a Labrador retriever when asked.

Reactions: Milf Dots

1. DICK
2. DICKLESS

This is simple and easily identifiable.

Let's go with it!

1. DICK
2. DICKLESS

Michelle Obama started this shit!

This is simple and easily identifiable.

Let's go with it!

After thinking what I wrote I just had a revelation to make it even easier if you can believe that, a simple dick stamp on your ID's . Grant you it will probability be painful washing that black ink off your dickhead not to mention being the last guy inline using that stamp pad.

• Haha
Reactions: JoshPutman
Dude at the gun counter: “I’m sorry M’a...I mean Sir. I’m sorry but this gender doesn’t match your drivers license. I can’t sell you this firearm unless you fill out another form.”
Thing: [angry menstruated testosterone vioce] (______________insert trans oppression guilt laden blame comments_____)!!!!!!!!!!

Have a buddy who owns a restaurant, getting pressure to have a gender neutral bathroom by his partner. I told him if he did it I was gonna put a big, nasty sticky, dick sticker on one door and a dick with the circle/line through it on the other. he hasn't given in yet.

Interesting if they would check the box or not? Could be a tarp!

Non-binary????

Aren't we all either XX or XY on the sex chromosome? ……...maybe some very rare mutations?

As already stated......choosing non-binary = mentally ill.

XX and XY got fucked up when they made KY

Just think, if you play this right, they won't be able to refer to you as an "Angry White Male" anymore it could make their demonization a bit harder... "Angry White Gender neutral ?????"

giphy (7).gif

Um....
Needing this, and answering neither male, nor female, instantly disqualifies you. If you don't acknowledge only two genders, then you have mental problems.

After thinking what I wrote I just had a revelation to make it even easier if you can believe that, a simple dick stamp on your ID's . Grant you it will probability be painful washing that black ink off your dickhead not to mention being the last guy inline using that stamp pad.
What if you are so excited about your new gun you have a AD on the ink pad things could get messy.

Reactions: W54/XM-388