• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Noob's youtube stuff

WGTactical

Private
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2011
Georgia
www.osmwi.com
Here's some of the stuff we do around these parts to relax
grin.gif
Hope you enjoy
what a way to kill an evening

Re: Noob's youtube stuff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I live in GA, can I come drive one? please? </div></div>
I'm pretty sure that could be arranged
smile.gif

You boys in Georgia always have a great time. I really enjoyed being able to walk around Savannah with a plastic cup of beer and they still let people smoke in the bars. I don't smoke, but I still thought it was cool. It's been a while since I have been in an ASV though. Thanks for the video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that fellow keeps stopping by Krispy Kreme you're gonna have to make that manhole larger.

fVIq1.jpg
</div></div>

I gotta admit...that's a pretty cheap shot, but it's really not too difficult for me to understand why you wouldn't know any better
wink.gif
So since you are obviously more attracted to him than the really cool stuff he works with here...I'll tell you a little more about him. That guy has been with me since I started this company in 1997, and I honestly wouldn't trade him for anyone. The fact he's knocked down five figure bonuses around Christmas time says a lot about his contribution. His work is found throughout the US as well as foreign countries...with that said, his weight is probably the least of what must be a long list of the differences between you and him
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gerald</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I gotta admit...that's a pretty cheap shot, </div></div>

Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your advertisement.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that fellow keeps stopping by Krispy Kreme you're gonna have to make that manhole larger.

fVIq1.jpg
</div></div>

ROFLMAO...HA HA HA HA HA! Damn...now THAT is f*ckin FUNNY! HA HA HA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Head-Shot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You boys in Georgia always have a great time. I really enjoyed being able to walk around Savannah with a plastic cup of beer and they still let people smoke in the bars. I don't smoke, but I still thought it was cool. It's been a while since I have been in an ASV though. Thanks for the video. </div></div>
Thx Head-Shot, We have a couple friends in Oregon that seems to enjoy the simple things in life too. One of them even has a ultra-rare Cadillac Gage Commando Scout
cool.gif