• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Norm MacDonald gets invited on The View in 2000. Big mistake.

why hide from the lies they push when you could get on there program and expose them as the frauds / hypocrites they are .norm is a big boy and should do well if he is able to get a word in edge wise and not apologize for a dam thing for some strange reason only the commies know apologizing is a sign of guilt and weakness .

Im A big norm fan But I always wondered why he wasn’t more accepted And didn’t become a bigger name. I think I read he loved dangerfield ( who doesn’t) but I think that norm’s dangerfield bit’s just never had that dangerfield pop And ended up flat. definitely a great observational comic though.

Reactions: Bender
why hide from the lies they push when you could get on there program and expose them as the frauds / hypocrites they are .norm is a big boy and should do well if he is able to get a word in edge wise and not apologize for a dam thing for some strange reason only the commies know apologizing is a sign of guilt and weakness .
He was a loose cannon and probably the most talented comedian other than Dan Aykroyd on SNL but didn't fit their communist narrative of brainwashing their college age, useful idiot audience.

Last edited:
Im A big norm fan But I always wondered why he wasn’t more accepted And didn’t become a bigger name. I think I read he loved dangerfield ( who doesn’t) but I think that norm’s dangerfield bit’s just never had that dangerfield pop And ended up flat. definitely a great observational comic though.
Your answer is in his response in the video @ 6:00.

"People always told me Hollywood was like an incredible liberal bias that I thought it was untrue but..."

He was canned from SNL and blacklisted. You haven't seen John Woods in any more roles either and probably won't. Going against the pedophile, commie Satan worshipping Democrats thats Hollywood is career suicide.

Btw, I always like MacDonald's routine as a news anchor on SNL when he'd go after O.J. Simpson and ended each comment with something like 'Gee, maybe if you hadn't murdered your wife.'

Last edited:
Do you think he was being a smart ass about Cosby
Nah, I think Cosby had everyone fooled. Plus, BC was spotted extra points because he was Mr. Jello Pudding that did commercials with racist white kids.

BC did have a strong message for young blacks and black adults. Straighten your shit up, nobody wants to look at your gold grill if you plan on working for a law firm and be taken seriously and quit making up ghetto names like DiSheika to name your kids.

Nah, I think Cosby had everyone fooled. Plus, BC was spotted extra points because he was Mr. Jello Pudding that did commercials with racist white kids.

BC did have a strong message for young blacks and black adults. Straighten your shit up, nobody wants to look at your gold grill if you plan on working for a law firm and be taken seriously and quit making up ghetto names like DiSheika to name your kids.
They do this by dumping the Scrabble gamepieces on the floor....
Which is better than those who throw their dishpan down the stairs....

Norm does the 1997 White House correspondents dinner. Roasts sitting President Clinton, Alan Greenspan etc.

The ending is absolute comedy gold, legendary stuff. Had to be a bet with Dennis Miller or something……’Hey, uh, Dennis…I bet I can tell the whole room to go fuck themselves, and they’ll cheer. How about that, champ?!’ To which Dennis might have replied, ‘At the White House correspondents dinner?! That’s a den of iniquitous big wheels! Norm, my friend, that’s Icarus doing comedy! You’ll fly too close to the Sun, you crazy son of a bitch!’

Norm does the 1997 White House correspondents dinner. Roasts sitting President Clinton, Alan Greenspan etc.

The ending is absolute comedy gold, legendary stuff. Had to be a bet with Dennis Miller or something……’Hey, uh, Dennis…I bet I can tell the whole room to go fuck themselves, and they’ll cheer. How about that, champ?!’ To which Dennis might have replied, ‘At the White House correspondents dinner?! That’s a den of iniquitous big wheels! Norm, my friend, that’s Icarus doing comedy! You’ll fly too close to the Sun, you crazy son of a bitch!’

Damn. Norms got a pair. Went right into the enemies camp with zero fucks.

I bet they don't invite him to Potato head and the whore's correspondent's dinner. I'd pay to see that.