• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Now the government is threatening to arrest volunteers trying to rescue stranded hurricane victims.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder if the government is really on our side. /sarcasm

Some town govs in NC are telling people to take donations back and take them to FEMA so FEMA can distribute the donations.

If you believe those donations will be 'distributed' to hurricane victims, you believe Kumala only distributed handjobs.

Last edited:

We are in a culture right now where it is acceptable (by the sheeple population in general) for government officials to brutalize policies and commit blatant tyranny, and then issue a worthless canned apology weeks and months later and look sad and then somehow everything's goody goody.

No. There needs to be immediate consequences for nonsense. As in, you are being given ONE warning to cease and retreat, right now, otherwise you are not making it out of this neighborhood alive. Complacency and settling for far less is what has gotten society to this point where govt officials and enforcers literally feel immune to consequences, because they know that they can fuck up on purpose and then "apologize" later and the public will be satisfied by it.

We are in a culture right now where it is acceptable (by the sheeple population in general) for government officials to brutalize policies and commit blatant tyranny, and then issue a worthless canned apology weeks and months later and look sad and then somehow everything's goody goody.

No. There needs to be immediate consequences for nonsense. As in, you are being given ONE warning to cease and retreat, right now, otherwise you are not making it out of this neighborhood alive. Complacency and settling for far less is what has gotten society to this point where govt officials and enforcers literally feel immune to consequences, because they know that they can fuck up on purpose and then "apologize" later and the public will be satisfied by it.

Egg-fucking-zackley!

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
You don’t matter.

Truth hurts.

1727971898320.png

Playing devils advocate here but perhaps the fire chief feels that the rescuers might not be properly trained and get themselves in harms way, causing more problems. Not saying its right, because I'd probably get arrested helping the people there.

Playing devils advocate here but perhaps the fire chief feels that the rescuers might not be properly trained and get themselves in harms way, causing more problems. Not saying its right, because I'd probably get arrested helping the people there.
He’s getting close……

I know they’re trying to make all volunteers register and take training by either Red Cross or United Way. Reason is, those organizations can then claim the volunteers are “theirs” and they get compensated for every volunteer hour “worked” by their organization.

-the devil

He’s getting close……

I know they’re trying to make all volunteers register and take training by either Red Cross or United Way. Reason is, those organizations can then claim the volunteers are “theirs” and they get compensated for every volunteer hour “worked” by their organization.

-the devil
No wayyyy, those mother fuckers

Reactions: Camelfilter
The reality is, that fire chief needs to be beat with a rubber hose, taken to the top of the mountain, beat again and left stranded in just his underwear.

He’s getting close……

-the devil
And after a weeks training and the volunteers are ok'd as 'Mission ready", "Mission qualified" most of the Trump supporting victims will be dead.

Mission accomplished.

That entire area votes red. Now there is nowhere to vote. The left knows without that area T loses NC.

What if Trump and Elon went in with their own squadron of helos to rescue those people? Would they charge them with some other BS felony?
This isn’t entirely accurate. One of the largest “population center” type areas impacted is Asheville and those suburbs. They don’t vote red. The rural areas probably don’t carry much vote in comparison.

One of the very few ways for the government to demonstrate that it has value is disaster relief operations. It's real fucking embarrassing for the government when it turns out that regular citizens not only are better at it but don't steal your tax dollars as well. Government officials hurt feelings are continuing to kill people and make the situation even worse.

Reactions: BikePilot