• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

NTRP Trinity Valley Shoot Off 10/1-10/2

Re: NTRP Trinity Valley Shoot Off 10/1-10/2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mick - You going to shoot this one?</div></div>

If I can get in and no conflicts with work.

No comments about working from the peanut gallery ie: Rich, Jason, John, Morris' Wade and Geordie.

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vortex will be there. If there is anything that anyone wants to see let me know and I will bring it.

Scott </div></div>

How about bringin' Ninja Pirtle's girls along???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vortex will be there. If there is anything that anyone wants to see let me know and I will bring it.

Scott </div></div>

How about bringin' Ninja Pirtle's girls along???</div></div>

he brought them to the last match in Oregon.....they were awesome

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Vortex will be there. If there is anything that anyone wants to see let me know and I will bring it.

Scott </div></div>

How about bringin' Ninja Pirtle's girls along???</div></div>

He had them this past weekend but you didn't have a compressor to blow them up that's why he acted so depressed all weekend.

There are 3 or 4 of us looking to throw in and go. It is opposite the weekend we had set aside for the Heat Stroke Open but I would like shooting one.

Do we just watch this thread for the sign up? I understand it is going to be Aug 2nd I wish someone would notify me on this. You all know I cannot read and that makes it very difficult.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You all know I cannot read and that makes it very difficult.</div></div>

Cousin Eddie (life partner) can't read either so I know it is difficult for you to follow along.

Hope to see you there if I get in and y'all get in

Mick

FYI- Sign up information

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We look forward to having a fun and dynamic competition with you! will take place on Oct 1st and 2nd 2011. The match will be limited to 70 shooters. Sponsors who decide to compete have the first consideration. The NTRP range is a One-Mile range with towers at 750, 1000, 1350 (had to relocate the USAammo Pavilion during recent construction from 1400), and 1780 yards. Personal rifles are limited to .30cal.

Competitors will get the opportunity to shoot a sponsored one-mile event. Chey-Tac has offered to provide a .408 Intervention for this stage. The one-mile shot will be sponsored. The rifle will be doped in and ready to go. The wind and fundamentals are up to you.

Physical requirements include walking, climbing and running.

The max range engaged with your personal weapon will be 1000 yards.

The range is located near Seven Points, TX. The closest city for lodging is Gun Barrel City, TX. Camping is available. RV’s are welcome but there is no electric or sewer hookups available.

The layout of the land allows for 5 stages to run simultaneously. The round count is approximately 150 rifle and 50 pistol (We are still under construction with new barricades and the round count is subject to go up). The majority of the events will be on steel targets under time. The cost is $200 and is non-refundable or transferable.

If a sponsor would like to contribute to the match, please send an email to [email protected] The competitors will then be contacted via email on where to mail the forms and checks. The payments and forms are due no later than August 15th. If your payment has not been received by the 15th, we will open it up to competitors on the reserve list.

*****On or after 1000hrs 08/02/2011 please copy/paste your info into an email addressed to [email protected]

Name:
Address:
Contact Number:
Contact Email:
Emergency Contact Name:
Emergency Contact Number:
Caliber:
Optic:
Shirt Size:
Sponsor (Y/N):
Camping/RV (Y/N):
Photography Restrictions (Y/N):

We look forward to having a fun and dynamic competition with you!

</div></div>