• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

NYC vaccine passports

After multiple threads on HIPAA, very long threads, people on this board are still confused about what HIPAA actually covers. Here is the gist of it:
  • HIPAA prevents someone other than yourself from sharing your medical information
  • You can be asked directly about your medical history and it is NOT a HIPAA issue

Why not?

I mean NY (and NYC is the worst in NY) has already

Abolished the 2A

Abolished the 4A

Abolished the 5A

Why wouldn’t they get away with requiring some nazi like paperwork check points of shots too? They already have roadblocks they call “safety checks”.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
If you mug people, or burn down local businesses you don’t.

Also if they catch and release victimizers, I wonder if they take a more hard nose stance on those who don’t wear their government muzzle device.
Government muzzle device , dam, I havnt heard that one yet. I love it . I'm totally stealing that one .

Reactions: TurboTrout
So where do those living there pick up their yellow star arm band?

Kind of wonder if a certain voting segment is going to notice and put two and two together then start to raising their voices over it.

After multiple threads on HIPAA, very long threads, people on this board are still confused about what HIPAA actually covers. Here is the gist of it:
  • HIPAA prevents someone other than yourself from sharing your medical information
  • You can be asked directly about your medical history and it is NOT a HIPAA issue
Being forced to supply your medical history under duress IS a violation

That's like an armed mugger claiming he merely ASKED for some money.

If there is threat of punishment for failing to do so, that is not a 'request' and you are not 'volunteering' your Information

Well say bye to a lot of business. I won’t spend money at any place that requires the death jab, to spend money there. Fuck that shit. I hope any business stupid, and treasonous enough to require a gene modification jab to bankrupt out, get sued into oblivion. Tho they should just simply be treated like any traitor is.

Seems relavent here. Employers can require vaccinations, though must adhere to laws concerning medical/religious exemptions. But, businesses cannot discriminate based on medical history. Essentially, a business cannot bar entry based on van status…

Are the people who keep saying this correct, because it doesn't read like it.

Most of us believe that our medical and other health information is private and should be protected, and we want to know who has this information. The Privacy Rule, a Federal law, gives you rights over your health information and sets rules and limits on who can look at and receive your health information. The Privacy Rule applies to all forms of individuals' protected health information, whether electronic, written, or oral. The Security Rule is a Federal law that requires security for health information in electronic form.

Providers are working with other doctors, hospitals, and health plans to nd ways to share that information. The information in EHRs can be shared with other organizations involved in your care if the computer systems are set up to talk to each other. Information in these records should only be shared for purposes authorized by law or by you.

You have privacy rights whether your information is stored as a paper record or stored in an electronic form. The same federal laws that already protect your health information also apply to information in EHRs.

A vaccination passport required to eat at a restaurant, but no ID needed to vote?????? Apparently it does not present an undue hardship to require 'persons of color' to have a vaccination passport. :cool:

This is LITERALLY going to be the case, based on current data. DeBlasio is literally setting up Jim Crow 2.0, or is it 3.0? Depends on how you define racism now a days:

1628017219999.png

Are the people who keep saying this correct, because it doesn't read like it.

Most of us believe that our medical and other health information is private and should be protected, and we want to know who has this information. The Privacy Rule, a Federal law, gives you rights over your health information and sets rules and limits on who can look at and receive your health information. The Privacy Rule applies to all forms of individuals' protected health information, whether electronic, written, or oral. The Security Rule is a Federal law that requires security for health information in electronic form.

Providers are working with other doctors, hospitals, and health plans to nd ways to share that information. The information in EHRs can be shared with other organizations involved in your care if the computer systems are set up to talk to each other. Information in these records should only be shared for purposes authorized by law or by you.

You have privacy rights whether your information is stored as a paper record or stored in an electronic form. The same federal laws that already protect your health information also apply to information in EHRs.

There is drastic difference between HIPAA and its application to covered entities and business associates vs your right to privacy, generally speaking, as a US Citizen.

BLUF: HIPAA doesn't apply to non-med/provider businesses you engage with and how they handle or dont handle PHI. They have every right to ask for this information, and you have every right to tell them to go fuck themselves.

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 12.05.45.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 12.05.58.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OREGUN
There is drastic difference between HIPAA and its application to covered entities and business associates vs your right to privacy, generally speaking, as a US Citizen.

BLUF: HIPAA doesn't apply to private businesses and how they handle PHI. They have every right to ask for this information, and you have every right to tell them to go fuck themselves.

View attachment 7679366

View attachment 7679367

Individual Business can ask whatever they want.

But that's not what is happening

Business dont have a choice in the matter

The govt is forcing you to supply that information...and removing your rights if you refuse.

Individual Business can ask whatever they want.

But that's not what is happening

The govt is forcing you to supply that information...and removing your rights if you refuse.

That's crony fascism, as we've seen over the last several years.

Violating our 1st, 4th amendments. I don't know case law/precedent like the lawyers here may, but thats where I see it.

But those aren't HIPAA violations, obviously.

Reactions: stefan73

BLUF: HIPAA doesn't apply to non-med/provider businesses you engage with and how they handle or dont handle PHI. They have every right to ask for this information, and you have every right to tell them to go fuck themselves.

View attachment 7679366

View attachment 7679367
Everything I posted is taken directly from the HIPPA web sight. Nothing you posted says anyone has any right to ask me about my medical history. HIPPA says my medical history its private to be shared by me.

The trick the gov uses is to say it’s private business asking for it.

They don’t mention it’s gov strong arming the biz to require it

It’s not really “their business their rules” when the rules are made under gov coercion

Everything I posted is taken directly from the HIPPA web sight. Nothing you posted says anyone has any right to ask me about my medical history. HIPPA says my medical history its private to be shared by me. Therefore I can be compelled to share it. Same if they wanted to ask me about personal injuries when applying for a job.

The nuance is HIPAA violations/penalties cannot be levied against organization's/entities that fall outside those definitions above. Again, HIPAA is a set of policies governing covered entities (your doc, your hospital, your insurance company and any of their third party consultants) and how they safeguard your information.

So if I private business requires vaccine information, they can ask for it, and you can decline.

Where the problem is rooted is the government influencing private businesses to mandate vaccine status be shared. And that is more of a constitutional/government overreach lens, and not a HIPAA lens.

For context, your quote below laced with the additional nuance:

Providers (covered entities) are working with other doctors, hospitals, and health plans to nd ways to share that information. The information in EHRs can be shared with other organizations (business associates) involved in your care if the computer systems are set up to talk to each other. Information in these records should only be shared for purposes authorized by law or by you (to facilitate your care and/or billing of your care)

Last edited:

If there is threat of punishment for failing to do so, that is not a 'request' and you are not 'volunteering' your Information
It is NOT a HIPAA violation as the law is written. This is a violation of privacy that just happens to involve medical information. I am in no way defending the vaccine mandate and I am vehemently against forced injections BUT we all need to truly understand what is happening and understand the protection we are afforded. HIPAA will NOT protect individuals in this instance.

The nuance is HIPAA violations/penalties cannot be levied against organization's/entities that fall outside those definitions above. Again, HIPAA is a set of policies governing covered entities (your doc, your hospital, your insurance company and any of their third party consultants) and how they safeguard your information.

So if I private business requires vaccine information, they can ask for it, and you can decline.

Where the problem is rooted is the government influencing private businesses to mandate vaccine status be shared. And that is more of a constitutional/government overreach lens, and not a HIPAA lens.

For context, your quote below laced with the additional nuance:
Human and natural rights violations to the max. Hitler is red with jealous envy of the democrats.

Reactions: Mwalex
The trick the gov uses is to say it’s private business asking for it.

They don’t mention it’s gov strong arming the biz to require it

It’s not really “their business their rules” when the rules are made under gov coercion
That’s the angle the court cases should run on should a direct lawsuit fail.

Sp are these places going to require everyone to report if they have or had exposure to:

Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
AIDS
Rheumatic fever
Herpes
Diabetes
Congestive heart failure
Chicken pox
Herpes zoster
MRSA

Or anything else I can think of.

No one should disclose any medical issues. No one has any right to ask.

Doc

Nay, Migelito, nay.

Its only if your going into restaurants, gyms, and such places. No one is FORCING you to go there. dont want to wear the mask, do go there. Stay home and starve...but you have a choice. So far.

With that in mind, to me, NYC, long before any fucking pandemic hit, was a 'WITF' (Why In The Fuck) situation. As in Why in the fuck would I ever go to NYC? There's nothing they have there thats worth enduring what you have to put up with there. And God forbid some moron unleash some new virus while youre there, they close the bridges, and you get stuck in that shit hole.

There's a reason its called 'The Shitty'.

Sp are these places going to require everyone to report if they have or had exposure to:

Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
AIDS
Rheumatic fever
Herpes
Diabetes
Congestive heart failure
Chicken pox
Herpes zoster
MRSA

Doc
You forgot smallpox , measles, and erectile dysfunction .

Reactions: Doc68
It is really simple....... Try asking someone their HIV status for employment or access to anything.

It is the same thing. It will never hold up if challenged. If it does it is what we call a president for excluding all of the freak-shows and perverts from everything else.

Wait until they require proof of vaccinations to enter an inside area to Vote............

Reactions: Mwalex and Aries256
Nay, Migelito, nay.

Its only if your going into restaurants, gyms, and such places. No one is FORCING you to go there. dont want to wear the mask, do go there. Stay home and starve...but you have a choice. So far.

With that in mind, to me, NYC, long before any fucking pandemic hit, was a 'WITF' (Why In The Fuck) situation. As in Why in the fuck would I ever go to NYC? There's nothing they have there thats worth enduring what you have to put up with there. And God forbid some moron unleash some new virus while youre there, they close the bridges, and you get stuck in that shit hole.

There's a reason its called 'The Shitty'.
1st and 4th amendments apply if my being in those locations is consensual with the restaurant and gym owners.....but is being restricted by the govt.

If this was being implemented by restaurants on their own free will, this would be a little trickier legally, as restaurants have more leeway over who they allow in their establishments...although I'm still pretty sure descrimination based on medical history is still a crime...

Essentially what you have here is the govt trying to create a privleged class system, where goods and services are restricted, by the govt, to certain individuals.

Making someone into a 2nd class citizen IS a form of coercion, and you are thereby removing any free will they may have had in offering their medical history freely.

Like I said, if there are consequences for non-compliance, you are not "asking", and they are not "volunteering"

If I say to someone, "I am going to remove your ability to live a normal life, shop where you want, assemble freely with whom you choose, unless you have sex with me".....and that person has sex with you....is that not rape?

Last edited:
So I hear all you guys about HIPAA, but has already been stated, this falls outside of the HIPAA law. It's really a sinister play. If I control your 'Privilege' license to operate a business such as a restaurant, gym, bar, movie theater, etc, and I create and edict that you can only admit patrons who have been vaccinated against covid, as a government entity, I haven't violated anything.

I'm not saying I agree with this, just saying it was a brilliant play.

Now let's look back in time to prohibition. History has a lesson for us. I foresee 'Speak Easy' establishments springing up. A speak easy gym, a speak easy restaurant, good ole' fashoned speek easy bars, and maybe speak easy movie houses that show Dinesh D'Souza films and such.

I agree with everyone's angst and anger. I think they found a way around the intent of the laws and I doubt we have any (or very few) elected officials who have our backs.

Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
AIDS
Rheumatic fever
Herpes
Diabetes
Congestive heart failure
Chicken pox
Herpes zoster
MRSA

Doc
Peyronie disease should be at the top of the list its the number one cause of sore throats in women.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex and Doc68