• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Of all the guns you own

Re: Of all the guns you own

My Grandfather's rifles: From my Mom's Father a 30-30 Marlin made in 1896 and from my Dad's Father a 300 Savage made in 1927. Both are shooters and excellent guns. They have put a lot of meat on the table for three generations in our family.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ruger MK II has the most memories for me.</div></div>

+1 same here.

My LWRC REPR for the reason below (I can shoot it rather well) or my Gap Crusader (which I sold to get my REPR... still thinking about that move...)
nx2ex.jpg

The Remington 760 carbine in 30-06 my dad bought 6 months before I was born. That rifle ran unscoped for about 20yrs until his eyesight required a scope. I scoped it for him and he shot 1 deer with it scoped and quit hunting. That rifle fed our family as long as I could remember and some. He shot flying turkeys with it on 2 different occasions, I personally watched him pop the head off a grouse with it at about 40yds, and also watched him take a doe at over 200yds, all with the factory iron sights. I killed one old doe with it and put it up. I can't hit shit with it
laugh.gif