• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Online seminar for Field Firing Solutions

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I'll be hosting a 'Webinar' on Field Firing Solutions on Sunday, May 2nd. The session is free, and no marketing garbage will follow. It is limited to 100 participants, and the XLR class members have the first invites already sent out so they can register. If you are interested in an invitation, send me a PM with the email address where I can send your invitation. The seminar will run from 0900 - 1300 PDT. You'll need speakers on your PC to hear the presentation. I'll be running the latest version of Delta V, so you'll be the first to see the newest features about to be released.

Re: Online seminar for Field Firing Solutions

Yes great webinar! I've been using FFS for a while and still came away with a lot of new knowledge.

Thanks Cory, for putting this together.

-John

It's a very useful ballistics program and Cory appears to have excellent knowledge of the subject matter.

The webinar was a great idea. The only issues I have are the natural limits to the webinar venue itself: it would be very time consuming to ask detailed questions that require the instructor to help enter a series of commands or show a student how to enter or change a rifle/bullet profile or changes to offset info.

I look forward to having Cory show me the more detailed stuff in person.

No word on what the 'emergency' was, huh?

Thanks for the kind comments. This is the first time I tried to do this online, and while it has its limitations it seemed to work out quite well. I'm hoping to host another on the 15th or 16th, if there is enough interest.

The resulting recording has turned out to be immense, so I hope to have a different recording system in place for the next one so it can be handed out to those unable to attend.

It's quite a chunk of time, but the program does much more than create a simple firing solution.

Please PM me or make a note here if another broadcast on the 15th or 16th would be something worth doing.

There are still slots available in the session in the above link. Blaine has released Delta III and IV version 4.6, you can see the new features in this Webinar.