• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes optic for Sig 716P

GONIF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2011
PHOENIX ,AZ
Looking for an optic under $500.00 for a new 716P I just got .This will be for 200 yards or less and for punching holes in paper and some hunting . I can't decide on a scope or a red dot and want it to be not too big size wise. I think a 1-4 might be perfect . I have 62 year old eyes. any sugestions ? hopeing to keep it at about $500.00 because I had to change the awfull Sig trigger to a G ssa-e that cost me $210.00 , so funds are tight right now.

Re: optic for Sig 716P

how do you like that G Ssa-e trigger ? i have a LMT MWS i was thinking of getting one. and for a optic if it is going to be 200 yards or in i'd get either a Micro T-1 will be a bit over 500 but it's a very nice red dot or there is a couple of guys selling some 1-4 scopes on here now that would fit the bill for ya i think a guy has a Vortex PST 1-4 in a mount for 400 something under the for sale section.

Those 716p's are a nice rifle congratulations

Re: optic for Sig 716P

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BravoSector1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another vote for the PST...great option for that price range and use. </div></div>

What he said.