• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Our local has new thermal

7B66C189-D19A-4B13-B2A5-58613C485057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
I knew a kid who got an MIP for being at party for all the seniors. Didn't drink, wasn't drinking, and lost a very good scholarship for getting an MIP. His story was the same as everyones. You would go to court, tell the DA and judge you weren't drinking. They would tell you it didn't matter, you had access. 24 hours of public service and 24 hours and "alcohol classes." It spawned a whole other useless industry. Or that unless industry spawned the problem, I guess is more likely.

The second time it was 48/48, third time it was 72/72.
Heh. You think that’s bad?

Wait until you are at a party and realize the cops were only checking reasonably attractive under 21 females and then would “arrest” them.

Then the cops and the chick would be back 2 hours later and they would drop the now crying young lady back off at your party.

Only one that never came back to the party was a gal I knew who was married and devout catholic. She was waiting at my place till her husband got off work because I was a block from his place of employment. She hadn’t been drinking and got an MIP because she wouldn’t suck a dick in a patrol car behind the park.

• Angry
Reactions: deersniper