• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Over 2 Miles

I am lucky enough to live in NW AZ and have good ELR places to shoot. My personal best is 3920 yards with 2 out of 5 making hits using my 375ct 400 gr CE Lazer's. Done early morning just after sunrise to cut the mirage and have almost no wind. Had light gray sand making it possible to see the splash. Breaking in the new 36in 1-7.5 K&P barrel with T5 brake.

375CT New Barrel.jpg

Last edited:
I am lucky enough to live in NW AZ and have good ELR places to shoot. My personal best is 3920 yards with 2 out of 5 making hits using my 375ct 400 gr CE Lazer's. Done early morning just after sunrise to cut the mirage and have almost no wind. Had light gray sand making it possible to see the splash.
Wow, I’m postulating if to get the 375 Cadex.
Unfortunately we don’t have this luxury California.

I am lucky enough to live in NW AZ and have good ELR places to shoot. My personal best is 3920 yards with 2 out of 5 making hits using my 375ct 400 gr CE Lazer's. Done early morning just after sunrise to cut the mirage and have almost no wind. Had light gray sand making it possible to see the splash. Breaking in the new 36in 1-7.5 K&P barrel with T5 brake.

View attachment 8438040
Looks gorgeous, is this the Cadex shadow ?

So two miles equals thirty five twenty yards times three Equals 10 5 60 feet. Say muzzle velocity of 3000 feet per second gives you at least a 3.5 hang time. Really more because the bullet's slowing all the way out