• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

P Diddy Arrested & Charged w/ Sex Trafficking & Racketeering Conspiracy!

He was the darling of the left when he was keeping other rappers in line for Obama. He provided teens for Clinton to rape and they loved the guy.

What changed? Did the white Massa tell him to do something and he refused? Maybe we should ask him before he kills himself while in a federal jail cell.
All the Dems and RINOs are evil, traitorous SOBs.

IMG_9125.jpeg

I’m not sure why I opened this thread, cause I’m not at all surprised he got arrested for being a pervert, nor do I even care if he lives longer than the next 24 hours.

This is funny. Yall said the same thing about Epstein.
If you kill all the ones who no longer toe the line. No one ever finds the bigger players.
And the masses continue to scream, "off with their heads".

All those years of high fashion and being presented as a multi-talented business and he ain't nuthin but a pimp and drug dealer. I mean, you probably pay to go to the party and that money buys the hookers and blow. And, there is the slavery, of course. Making ladies that got into his orbit.

He doesn't have a massa. He is the massa. And if he had been living in Africa, he would be the one catching people and selling them as slaves to the highest bidder.

I had once thought he was an example of smarts and hard work bringing success. And maybe has been, just not like I thought.

So, time for him to go away.

Casey met a Rich Hip Hop guy and never recorded another music for ten years, raking in all that money and never saying a thing about abuse or sex trafficking; this is a grown adult who should be held accountable for her acts.

I'm not saying Diddler is a nice guy, but she recognized who he was.

He was reported to have ordered a hit on Drake and many other musicians in the past, but she stayed and lived a luxury lifestyle.

He dumped her, and she went broke and sued him, which makes sense.

When will she go to jail for prostitution or something?