• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

P Diddy Arrested & Charged w/ Sex Trafficking & Racketeering Conspiracy!

Big surprise…

A wealthy man

has big parties where there are drugs

flys in pretty women

pays most of them

Everyone there has sex

No one is raped (as far as we know)

There is some male gay sex at the same party

And it’s all on video, which he may or may not use for gaining favor in the future

Totally earth shattering that things like that happen.
What's your opinion on Epstein island? Just a resort vacation for underage children?

Reactions: Im2bent
What's your opinion on Epstein island? Just a resort vacation for underage children?
Truthfully…unless they were kidnapped …FAFO

We all know what’s happening if you go on private jet with people you don’t know. It’s not like they met and pulled these girls out of their church group.

And if you don’t go to the authorities after the fact..when you finally got your head out of the sand…then shit happens.

I don’t walk through the Bronx with a gold watch on

Reactions: jr81452

We all know what’s happening if you go on private jet with people you don’t know. It’s not like they met and pulled these girls out of their church group.

And if you don’t go to the authorities after the fact..when you finally got your head out of the sand…then shit happens.

Seriously? You don't see a difference between a grown ass man knowing not to wear a clan outfit in Compton and a teenage girl being invited to a party by a celebrity she "admires"?

Reactions: NoDopes
is it odd that they all hate trump?

It's not Trump, it's us. They hate us, because we stand for everything they don't. Trump is just who represents us. They have always said horrible things about conservatives, but this is the first time in history that we have actually had a candidate who represents what "We" want them to. It's always been "well, he's better than the liberal nut so I guess we have to". Trump represents the powerful losing their power, which is why they all hate him and why they've gone to such lengths to stop Trump.

Reactions: theLBC
r8lv7ga3TEOe.png

• Angry
Reactions: Kamerad
Big surprise…

A wealthy man

has big parties where there are drugs

flys in pretty women

pays most of them

Everyone there has sex

No one is raped (as far as we know)

There is some male gay sex at the same party

And it’s all on video, which he may or may not use for gaining favor in the future

Totally earth shattering that things like that happen.
I am pretty certain they allege multiple counts of battery and rape

Hardly a stretch with a guy like this.

It’s not like they met and pulled these girls out of their church group.
You’re right, it’s called grooming/trafficking dipshit. They find girls that are down or low income and promise them them fancy things and times.

These guys don’t just grab a random girl off the street to fly away. They come from a pool of girls that have already been groomed into a life they feel they have no escape from, I keep typing and typing, but soon realize your are too fucking dense to comprehend most of it

Retard with a supercharger here

You’re right, it’s called grooming/trafficking dipshit. They find girls that are down or low income and promise them them fancy things and times.

These guys don’t just grab a random girl off the street to fly away. They come from a pool of girls that have already been groomed into a life they feel they have no escape from, I keep typing and typing, but soon realize your are too fucking dense to comprehend most of it

It’s funny how the same hypocrites that say get off my lawn, live free or die, my generation had consequences etc..

suddenly don’t want personal accountability when the topic doesn’t fit their narrative.

Wow. They had it comin' huh?
I guess you don't have children or especially girls.
You know, we call them children for a reason don't you? Don't you?

Wow. They had it comin' huh?
I guess you don't have children or especially girls.
You know, we call them children for a reason don't you? Don't you?
Don’t confuse wanting revenge etc with consequences

If after I raise my daughter who is 16 and at 21 she gets in an airplane with the thought it’s going to be a first date and fun.

She’s entering a situation which you have no control over…open your eyes.

If they pull you out of your car at a light and rise you in the street..totally different story.

Yea, she not a child and a minor at 21 professor.

Fucking nidifugous dad. You're quite the fucking reptile.
You can joint the military and vote at 18.

By 18 get your shit straight

Same as taking illegal drugs that are laced with fentanyl, I have no sorrow. If you didn’t use drugs you’d be alive

Dangerous situations are obvious to everyone. The line is blurred when you are in need.

Don’t confuse sharing the issue with letting that scumbag off.

Many of them were minors in the Epstein case.

Curious if the claims of young boys being sodomized at the P Diddy freak offs will come out or not.

Grown adults consenting, could care less.
Forced or underage?
Demonic and needs exposed and summarily destroyed.
Diddy list will be hidden just like Epstein

They should both burn as well as the people hiding them

Who "was" Ghislaine Maxwell, for One Thousand, Monty................. :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: roostercogburn98
don’t want personal accountability when the topic doesn’t fit their narrative.
Here lays the problem numero uno champ.

Personal accountability has to come, yes I believe that.

Let’s look into where is should have started, with the parents of these kids. They should have took personal accountability while raising these kids during primary socialization(birth to 9-10 ish), because of a lack of quality primary socialization, they searched for answers during secondary socialization(among peer groups,tv, mentors, idols), which is when most of these kids get picked up by some slimy, shitty, ass goblin piece of shit who has learned to recognize primary socialization failures and scoop them up.

He starts small, maybe just getting their attention. Then he progressively moves to shape them to fit the agenda he is after, whatever it may be. After a while, he has them eating out of his hand and ready to do anything to fit into his group so they have a “place”, which they don’t want to ruin because they’ve never had anything like it.

After a while, they don’t feel like they have anywhere else to go and nobody would believe them if they talked about it. That’s part of the aforementioned shitbags programming, and he’s good at it, so it sticks well in the young undeveloped minds.

Most of these individuals end up in two places, dead or in jail, chronic abusers and users left alone by the people that said they would “take care of them”.

I could go on some more, but I doubt you are catching on yet SO(bear with me, maybe the story will help, not saying I want anything bad to happen)

I will leave you with this, maybe one day, some high school teacher or college professor takes a keen interest in your daughter. He starts to show her extra attention in class, makes her in charge of projects etc. Later he starts to talk to her alone but maybe uses a professional setting to cover his ass. After he feels it out and gets her leaning his direction, he starts with the harder stuff. Maybe she doesn’t even realize what is happening and just thinks she is his personal helper. Imagine where the story could go from here. Ultimately it is your daughters fault cause, well you know “personal responsibility” all that shit. You don’t even get mad at the person taking advantage of your sweetheart child, cause you know “personal responsibility” and shit. Just let it ride homie, cause it’s her fault according to you.

Let’s look into where is should have started, with the parents of these kids. They should have took personal accountability while raising these kids during primary socialization(birth to 9-10 ish), because of a lack of quality primary socialization, they searched for answers during secondary socialization(among peer groups,tv, mentors, idols), which is when most of these kids get picked up by some slimy, shitty, ass goblin piece of shit who has learned to recognize primary socialization failures and scoop them up.

He starts small, maybe just getting their attention. Then he progressively moves to shape them to fit the agenda he is after, whatever it may be. After a while, he has them eating out of his hand and ready to do anything to fit into his group so they have a “place”, which they don’t want to ruin because they’ve never had anything like it.

After a while, they don’t feel like they have anywhere else to go and nobody would believe them if they talked about it. That’s part of the aforementioned shitbags programming, and he’s good at it, so it sticks well in the young undeveloped minds.

Most of these individuals end up in two places, dead or in jail, chronic abusers and users left alone by the people that said they would “take care of them”.

I could go on some more, but I doubt you are catching on yet SO(bear with me, maybe the story will help, not saying I want anything bad to happen)

I will leave you with this, maybe one day, some high school teacher or college professor takes a keen interest in your daughter. He starts to show her extra attention in class, makes her in charge of projects etc. Later he starts to talk to her alone but maybe uses a professional setting to cover his ass. After he feels it out and gets her leaning his direction, he starts with the harder stuff. Maybe she doesn’t even realize what is happening and just thinks she is his personal helper. Imagine where the story could go from here. Ultimately it is your daughters fault cause, well you know “personal responsibility” all that shit. You don’t even get mad at the person taking advantage of your sweetheart child, cause you know “personal responsibility” and shit. Just let it ride homie, cause it’s her fault according to you.
Bravo.

Of course I understand and agree

But the world is full of bad people , just the way is. Good or bad

Hopefully I’ve done my job

I could have said it started much earlier in the education system and before you know it, your little angel has tried to kill herself twice before she is 16 cause she felt it was all her fault. And you’re helpless to do anything but watch and be there, in the back of your mind wondering when she is going to be successful with her attempts.

don’t think he would have caught on then either. Sometimes life has a funny way of helping you see things, most of them are called significant emotional events. The one tried and true way to get a person to change his or her morals and beliefs. Fortunately/unfortunately it does not happen for very many people. I’m still confused on they are a good or bad thing?

An Intelligence run 'Honey Trap' operation. There's enough circumstantial evidence around, Maxwell's families links to intelligence etc.

People wonder how governments and organisations are compromised and made to bend the knee to an agenda that any sane man with values and morals should fight tooth and nail against.

'We need you to support us on this issue, hope you're onboard with the idea, it'd be a shame to tarnish that reputation of yours'

It's all just grooming on a much higher level than a screw bringing in contraband for some banged up POS.

The last couple of years has cemented my view that the majority of people are whores for a pay check, ethics, values, morals are malleable traits depending on what they stand to lose or gain.

Reactions: Emerson0311