• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s palestinian rock thrower gets mowed over by car

Re: palestinian rock thrower gets mowed over by car

I noticed that two of the buggers got hit. Why do these guys always have huge rocks laying around?

One must realize that stone throwing in Islam is symbolic.

There are physical reasons as well for the Palestinians to do so, but, it also goes back to the idea of "throwing stones at the Devil to drive him out of your life" as evident in the Hajj rituals.

The passanger should have opened the door and tagged two more. I think they should go around the block and try it again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One must realize that stone throwing in Islam is symbolic.

There are physical reasons as well for the Palestinians to do so, but, it also goes back to the idea of "throwing stones at the Devil to drive him out of your life" as evident in the Hajj rituals.

</div></div>
Hence the whole stoning thing I guess.
What a friggin' seventh century bunch of freaks. My sister went down to the tasty freeze with the neighbor boy lets bury her up to her neck and throw rocks at her until she's dead. Sounds good Achmed lets gather up some town folk.

yeah, total media trap. glad the kid didnt get killed because it would have been the exact story they wanted, but im glad he got f**ked up.

thats awesome!! i was kinda hoping a ninja would have jumped out and started kicking kids in the head

They need a taller car so they run OVER them!!

laughing doesnt make you a bad person!! I think if he put it in reverse he could have gotten a few more fuktards!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Having worked in Iraq and Afghanistan this is why I believe Arabs are liers, cowards and nothing but terrorists. In WWII we fought the Japs by burning them out of caves with flamethrowers. Now a days we can't even follow the terrorists into their safe havens which are being provided by our so called "Allies".

You can't win a war with your hands tied behind your back.
</div></div>

EXACTLY!! WELL PUT!!

driver needed to retaliate with full auto potato gun....

Re: palestinian rock thrower gets mowed over by ca

fuck those little fucking sheet heads, man this video pisses me off and makes me laugh at the same time, what gets me mad is that they try to report it as if it was a hit and run, Im with adam on this one, nuke em.

Re: palestinian rock thrower gets mowed over by ca

Nuke em? A little too indiscriminate. Israel is just down the street, don't want to take them out too. Thicker windows and reverse works well just in case you missed the rockchucker the first time around.

Flyingbullseye