• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s People who carry guns concealed are "Douchebags?"

Toast

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2011
    So Cal
    Sign pictured in Backstreets Pub & Grill, a Clemson, S.C.

14c9pgm.jpg

https://twitter.com/SeanParnellUSA/status/445899409440505856/photo/1

Last edited:
    To each his own; I'd never criticize someone for voicing their opinion...however the childish insults I could have done without. Thats the problem with libs/dems. They just disagree, they have to diminish you or demonize you in an attempt to validate their own stance.

Looks like an open invitation for the bad guys to do a little bit of "grab the cash" from this store owner. Can't wait to see the follow-up story when he's robbed and no one is there to help.

Go in with some friends occupy some tables, browse the menu over a glass of water and tell them you feel unsafe in an establishment that is gun free. Tip the waiter for the water and leave. If they want to advertise that they are open for criminals to exploit I really would not want to spend much time there.

Go in with some friends occupy some tables, browse the menu over a glass of water and tell them you feel unsafe in an establishment that is gun free. Tip the waiter for the water and leave. If they want to advertise that they are open for criminals to exploit I really would not want to spend much time there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Especially the last part.

Given how quickly this has spread on the interwebs...seems like a cunning piece of advertising/publicity.

A business owner can run their enterprise as they see fit, and I've been called WAY worse than a "douchebag"...so my vote is to stop feeding the attention whore's desires.

People who carry guns concealed are "Douchebags?"

Take the advice on the door for what it's worth: Tell the girls you meet in that bar that you work for the UN, and that you travel all over the world helping people live better lives.?

Last edited: