• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PGW hunting rifle?

bob7-08

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2010
EU
Hi all,

As a proud owner of a coyote i was lurking at the timberwolf on PGW website when i find a page about a "15 series hunting rifle";

Does someone have some info about it or even own one?
i will be in the market next year for a light weight varmint/big game rifle and considering the quality of PGW rifles and their customer service maybe it could be a good option.

Bob7-08

When I spoke to Ross and Steve at SHOT I got the impression that they have not done a run of M15 (SA) or M18 (LA) actions for quite some time. You may wish to contact them and see if this is something they still continue to offer even if only in limited numbers.
I have a PGW M18Ti in 6.5STW that is now in need of a new barrel (go figure LOL). A very nice sheep/mountain/open plains hunting rig!

Thank you for your answer !
it's not an emergency,i will ask them when i will meet them at a Show where they will be in June in France!
May i ask you if you still have posted some pics of your rifle?

I will try to post some tomorrow afternoon.

The gun has been hydro-dipped in Realtree camo so its a little bit difficult to distinctly see the lines and form of the gun. It all just blends together. In any rate I will snap a few pics and post them anyway.