Maggie’s pics of my new rifle build

beeski

Private
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2009
moobs.jpg

Re: pics of my new rifle build

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
moobs.jpg
</div></div>

hahaha she's a real beauty!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh crap, I posted the wrong pic here. How do I change it? This is not a pic of me. </div></div>

no? you're girlfriend is hot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh crap, I posted the wrong pic here. How do I change it? This is not a pic of me. </div></div>

Really, why would you even have that on your CPU? At least an ugly CHICK......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slimguns</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh crap, I posted the wrong pic here. How do I change it? This is not a pic of me. </div></div>

Really, why would you even have that on your CPU? At least an ugly CHICK...... </div></div>

Alright man, it is me. Make fun of me as I cant figure out how to remove said pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit, I missed it! </div></div>

Be careful, that means you've used up your quota of small favors for today!
grin.gif

Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alreadygone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit, I missed it! </div></div>

Be careful, that means you've used up your quota of small favors for today!
grin.gif

Bob </div></div>

Oh so true! From the sounds of things,i didn't miss anything.

Okay it was removed before I saw it but I have to say I am curious........Hahaha Note to beeski: There is a "preview" button when you are attaching pictures, I recommend you use it to prevent things like this from happening again........SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay it was removed before I saw it but I have to say I am curious........Hahaha Note to beeski: There is a "preview" button when you are attaching pictures, I recommend you use it to prevent things like this from happening again........SmokeRolls </div></div>

curiosity killed the cat so I would be happy to oblige you.

Google the term "moobs" look for some kind of thing wearing rainbow colored socks.....proceed to gouging out mind's eye with what ever is handy. Good luck,
laugh.gif

I looked but couldn't find that one but I can see where it was heading........ Curiousity was quenched by disgust...hahaha
....................SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you dudes wish you were as pretty as me, and could shoot half as well.

Its ok to be jealous guys, really it is.

me1.jpg

</div></div>

33cn1v9.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beale338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had nightmares last night because of this!!!! </div></div>

But you just couldn't keep yourself from coming back could you? It's like a horrible car crash, you just can't look away. I have to go bleach my eyeballs now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ohhh thats wrong to the ninth degree...SmokeRolls </div></div>

Damn, you really wanted to see this picture huh? I think we need to question your orientation.....
wink.gif

This guy came straight from AR15.com he is still wearing his tactical socks. I heard he is best friends with Piston Pete and Gecko45

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beeski</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you dudes wish you were as pretty as me, and could shoot half as well.

Its ok to be jealous guys, really it is.

me1.jpg

</div></div>

33cn1v9.jpg
</div></div>

sick.gif
I think Im gonna hurl
sick.gif

They belong on shanksters + sized girlfriends thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What did I miss?.... </div></div>

apparently the whole middle section of this page. be thankful, at least you still have your eyesight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What did I miss?.... </div></div>

Just thank god you missed it, its the worst that I have seen here, and that includes all of Shanks girlfriends.