• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Pics of my USMC replica A1

USMARINE2112

Private
Minuteman
May 27, 2010
VIRGINIA
HPIM5328.jpg

HPIM5327.jpg

HPIM5331.jpg

HPIM5334.jpg

Re: Pics of my USMC replica A1

Nice rifle <span style="font-weight: bold">JR CARTER</span>, I have been working on one as well and I love to see what others have or have done to build there A1's

What plans do you have for it? Scope rings ect?

You are lucky <span style="font-weight: bold">JR CARTER</span>, I am going to top mine with a SS10X42HD or a Premier 3-15X50 with the Badger M40A3 rings. I have a couple of other small things to do to it.
They are interesting rifles and I learned a little about the A1’s history during my build. I got a tremendous amount of info from members here on SH forum, they helped me a lot.
Good luck with your sale, I am sure someone will grab it up soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sniper6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are lucky <span style="font-weight: bold">JR CARTER</span>, I am going to top mine with a SS10X42HD or a Premier 3-15X50 with the Badger </div></div>

You're either going to put an 800 dollar scope or a 2,800 dollar scope on it.

At least your leaving yourself some wiggle room.

Awesome rifle JR. Cant wait to get mine done. Gotta wait til after deployment though. Wish I could find a return woodland stock. What are the specs of the rifle?

HPIM5334.jpg

That is the DAMNEDEST receipt I have ever seen.

Are Turk and I the only ones confused by this? Did you really score 29 M40A1 stocks, from McMillan, for only 50 bucks a pop?

If you look at the date and cost, those are "returns" being returned. Guess they gave those guys a discount to rebuild them. Good for them.
Chad