PortaJohn

i wasn't posting these, but if you haven't figured it out by now, you deserve for everyone to know who you are.

We celebrate the death of blue, critic the celebration of red.

We can all rejoice in whatever, but lets not be hypocrits. Im fine with somebody taking a shot at blue, and dont give a shit what these people think. Ruining lives over opinions is shit....but carry on!

Keep in mind, your kids are watching and taking notes. Thats why 20 year old idiots that dont know shit, try to shoot at Trump.

The world is an evil place! We been doing this same shit for thousands of years, they are doing what every generation has done.

• Sad
Reactions: Bender and theLBC

was my VP pick
My wife went into MA General for an appendectomy at the height of Covid.

She isn’t vaccinated.

The turd Anesthesiologist asks just before putting her under why she wasn’t vaccinated.

Why is it any of his concern?

She said it just wasn’t right at the time, she would later perhaps.

He said “We could do it while you are asleep.”

All doctors may be monsters.
if that were done to a family member thru force or sneak,i think i would prob end up on death row because my actions would be too obvious.

i wasn't posting these, but if you haven't figured it out by now, you deserve for everyone to know who you are.

Trying to argue with leftists like that is like trying to play chess with a chicken. All the chicken does is walk all over the playing board and knocking over the pieces. Then it struts around acting like it won the game.

Lock the bitch up for inciting an assassination. Confine her with the J6 defendants.

1721512388584-jpeg.506322

Trying to argue with leftists like that is like trying to play chess with a chicken. All the chicken does is walk all over the playing board and knocking over the pieces. Then it struts around acting like it won the game.

Lock the bitch up for inciting an assassination. Confine her with the J6 defendants.
And shit all over the place.

We celebrate the death of blue, critic the celebration of red.

We can all rejoice in whatever, but lets not be hypocrits. Im fine with somebody taking a shot at blue, and dont give a shit what these people think. Ruining lives over opinions is shit....but carry on!

Keep in mind, your kids are watching and taking notes. Thats why 20 year old idiots that dont know shit, try to shoot at Trump.

The world is an evil place! We been doing this same shit for thousands of years, they are doing what every generation has done.
I don’t celebrate the death of “blue”. I celebrate the death of an evil woman. She was a pos of the highest order, and not just because of her sick, racist politics. The stories of her entitlement and treating people terribly are legendary even in a place full of narcissists like DC.

I don’t celebrate the death of “blue”. I celebrate the death of an evil woman. She was a pos of the highest order, and not just because of her sick, racist politics. The stories of her entitlement and treating people terribly are legendary even in a place full of narcissists like DC.

I refuse to celebrate anyone's death, if I am sure they busted hell wide open.

Reactions: Nik H and jbrand11
Yep, that is your opinion, and your right to have that opinion. I agree! Some people have the same opinion about Trump. Again, if you want to rejoice, fine, go for it. However, should we ruin livelyhoods of those with opposite opinions of Trump?

Should everyone posting in the Jackson Lee thread be tracked down in public, put on Youtube, and lose their jobs for celebrating death?

Yep, that is your opinion, and your right to have that opinion. I agree! Some people have the same opinion about Trump. Again, if you want to rejoice, fine, go for it. However, should we ruin livelyhoods of those with opposite opinions of Trump?

Should everyone posting in the Jackson Lee thread be tracked down in public, put on Youtube, and lose their jobs for celebrating death?
Tit for Tat.
An Eye for an Eye.
Fight Fire with Fire.
Turnabout is fair play.

The left has been using cancel culture forever.
It’s time they got a taste of their own medicine.

Jill must have gotten the big payoff she wanted to convince him to drop out, Friday he said he wasn't dropping out