PortaJohn

Oh, the olympics, kind a reminds one of the stupor bowl. You know that massive musical event by avant guard (or whatever) “singers” that used to be a football game.

Celebrations in place of sporting events. Maybe, but the reality is, with the crazy folks getting ahold of these things, its not about the games its about political indoctrination, even the super duper musicians who sorta dance and pantomime at what used to be a football game.

Temperatures never got out of the 70’s, and mostly stayed in the middle 70’s. Rain Every Day!….All Day. The lake is actually above pool stage. One Week Short Of August.

Folks, if this is Climate Change, Bring It ON!!!

We have been pleasantly in the high 80s. Considering there's been years where we were always over 100 in July- this is nice!

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
We have been pleasantly in the high 80s. Considering there's been years where we were always over 100 in July- this is nice!

Been a pretty mild summer here overall. Cooler and wetter than the past few years. By now the grass is usually fried and dormant where you do not water, but this year we are still very green. Only needed to water the garden on occasion which is nice.
Streams, creeks, ponds and lakes got a lot of relief this year. Shitty part is the mosquites also have loved it. Buggy as hell, and those big-ass "tiger" mosquitoes are aggressive little fuckers.

Sure we've had hot stretches, but overall a nice summer thus far.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Not handwringing…voicing of disgust.

And yeah, not doing much on my end except not watching one second of the Olympics, and that’s a damn shame. There are notable exceptions, but most of the athletes just want to compete, without the politics or drama. Would love to watch some of the events (gymnastics and swimming in particular), but won’t give that shit show one second of my time after that slap in the face at the opening ceremony.

One more example of how everything the left touches is corrupted. Sad actually.
Agree. I actually was semi-interested in these Olympics since I did not watch 1 minute in 2020; with this crap, I'm not going to watch 1 minute this year.

One has to wonder what percentage of gay folk who try to live a mostly normal life support this crap? That was beyond the pale and was absolutely evil.

Agree. I actually was semi-interested in these Olympics since I did not watch 1 minute in 2020; with this crap, I'm not going to watch 1 minute this year.

One has to wonder what percentage of gay folk who try to live a mostly normal life support this crap? That was beyond the pale and was absolutely evil.
You ever see the videos of the opening ceremonies of the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Erstfeld, Switzerland ?

I'm not sure the Olympics have got anything on that shitshow. Worth the watch, just to see how much evil is running around loose in the world today.

Not handwringing…voicing of disgust.

And yeah, not doing much on my end except not watching one second of the Olympics, and that’s a damn shame. There are notable exceptions, but most of the athletes just want to compete, without the politics or drama. Would love to watch some of the events (gymnastics and swimming in particular), but won’t give that shit show one second of my time after that slap in the face at the opening ceremony.

One more example of how everything the left touches is corrupted. Sad actually.
lebron james, steph currie, meagan rapinoe (and likely many more) ?

No thanks.

You ever see the videos of the opening ceremonies of the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Erstfeld, Switzerland ?

I'm not sure the Olympics have got anything on that shitshow. Worth the watch, just to see how much evil is running around loose in the world today.

I thought of that (Gothard tunnel/CERN opening) while watching some of the Olympic opening ceremonies. While the Olympics certainly had the trans/LGBTQ vibe and some satanic overlay, it wasn't quite as overt, maybe more artistic in not showing the Baphomet directly having sex with actors.
I didn't appreciate the last supper mocking directly, but I did appreciate the pale horse. Celine Dion, Lady Gaga always do their part in these events.

Reactions: Lange Carabine

Windfall: FBI Pays $2M To Strzok, Ex-Lover For Released Anti-Trump Texts​

The FBI will pay disgraced former FBI official Peter Strzok and his former lover Lisa Page millions in a settlement over the release of their anti-Trump text messages, CNN reported on Friday.

Strzok will receive $1.2 million, while Page will get $800,000 after the bureau released email exchanges that exposed their anti-Trump bias during the 2016 presidential campaign. Such bias ultimately ignited the now-defunct Russian collusion hoax probe.

The infamous messages between Page and Strzok, both married at the time, showed them discussing ways to “stop” Trump, whom they labeled an “idiot.” The two also backed Hillary Clinton, the twice-failed presidential candidate, in text messages.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I thought of that (Gothard tunnel/CERN opening) while watching some of the Olympic opening ceremonies. While the Olympics certainly had the trans/LGBTQ vibe and some satanic overlay, it wasn't quite as overt, maybe more artistic in not showing the Baphomet directly having sex with actors.
I didn't appreciate the last supper mocking directly, but I did appreciate the pale horse. Celine Dion, Lady Gaga always do their part in these events.
They know the hour in which they are living.
They are celebrating, because they are convinced by the Illuminated One that they will win. They will take the day, but they will lose the war.

The FBI will pay disgraced former FBI official Peter Strzok and his former lover Lisa Page millions in a settlement over the release of their anti-Trump text messages, CNN reported on Friday.

Strzok will receive $1.2 million, while Page will get $800,000 after the bureau released email exchanges that exposed their anti-Trump bias during the 2016 presidential campaign. Such bias ultimately ignited the now-defunct Russian collusion hoax probe.

The infamous messages between Page and Strzok, both married at the time, showed them discussing ways to “stop” Trump, whom they labeled an “idiot.” The two also backed Hillary Clinton, the twice-failed presidential candidate, in text messages.
rewarded for hating Trump...and exposing them for what they are
the FBI doesn't have a problem SPYING on Trump (under Obama) and seizing ALL his text messages from Trump's phone. (even between him and his attorney - 1st time it has ever been done in America)
Democrats killed the client Attorney privilege.
What else did Dem's Kill...... An American WITHOUT a trial.. O just droned him..... crickets.

Last edited:

Yes a victory but no one held accountable, basically just….Yes we fucked you. We will change your discharge to something administrative but there is no Commander accountability, laws to prevent it happening again (soon) nor damages to restore the members harmed.

At least they had their legal fees paid.

Last edited:
Yes a victory but no one held accountable, basically just….Yes we fucked you. We will change your discharge to something administrative but there is noCommander accountability, law to prevent it happening again (soon) nor damages to restore the members harmed.

At least they had their legal fees paid.
Additionally, the Navy has agreed to “re-review the personnel records of all Class Members to ensure that the U.S. Navy has permanently removed records indicating administrative separation processing or proceedings, formal counseling, and non-judicial punishment actions taken against the Class Member solely on the basis of non-compliance with the COVID-19 Mandate and adverse information related to non-compliance with the COVID-19 Mandate.”
The settlement ensures that Navy service members who refused the COVID vaccine for religious reasons will now have an opportunity to have their records corrected and their careers protected, considering the next three promotion “boards must not consider any adverse information related solely to COVID-19 vaccine refusal in cases in which a religious accommodation was requested.” Servicemembers who elected to leave service after being mistreated by the Navy will also get their records corrected. The Navy also agreed to post a statement affirming the Navy’s respect for religious service members, provide more training for commanders who review religious accommodation requests, revise a policy related to accommodation requests that was changed during the mandate, and pay $1.5 million in attorneys’ fees.

“This has been a long and difficult journey, but the Navy SEALs never gave up,” said Danielle Runyan, Chair of the Military Practice Group and Senior Counsel at First Liberty Institute. “We are thrilled that those members of the Navy who were guided by their conscience and steadfast in their faith will not be penalized in their Navy careers.”
“This was a hard-fought but significant victory for all members of the military and the principle of religious liberty,” added Heather Gebelin Hacker, lead counsel for the class along with Andrew Stephens and a partner at Hacker Stephens LLP.
Additionally, the Navy has agreed to “re-review the personnel records of all Class Members to ensure that the U.S. Navy has permanently removed records indicating administrative separation processing or proceedings, formal counseling, and non-judicial punishment actions taken against the Class Member solely on the basis of non-compliance with the COVID-19 Mandate and adverse information related to non-compliance with the COVID-19 Mandate.”

Ted Macie shared his thoughts on X, saying the case saved his Naval career. Macie was one of 231 people who signed the Declaration of Military Accountability regarding the handling of the COVID vaccine mandate for members of the military.
This case saved my Naval career (at the time, 18 years active duty). I was about to be involuntarily separated over an illegal shot mandate, with a religious accommodation in process, instead, by the grace of God I’m retiring soon, with what will be 23 years of service, 3 reserve, and 20 active duty.
By no stretch of the imagination, am I ungrateful for this case, the lawyers and team. While this is a small victory for the SEALs, their families, and @1stLiberty, we (231 signatories of the Declaration for Military Accountability) need to keep pressing. Yes, there was a settlement and some relief, however, there is still nothing to prevent something like this from happening again. There must be accountability. People need to go to jail, at a minimum.
The effect of this case also created a pivotal moment in my family’s life. Since we thought I was going to be kicked out, we planned for me to run for Congress. This was never an aspiration, it was out of necessity. After experiencing 1. the blatant disregard for the law and people’s Constitutional rights, 2. the level of deception going on between pharma, FDA the DoD and 3. the lack of urgency or action by Congress, we quickly figured out that the majority of them are puppets and/or cowards with minimal integrity.

Navy SEALs, Personnel Denied Religious Accommodation from COVID Vaccine Mandate Reach Settlement with Navy​

Share:
July 24, 2024
Press Releases
News Release
For Immediate Release: 7.24.24
Peyton Luke, [email protected]
Direct: 972-941-4453

Navy SEALs, Personnel Denied Religious Accommodation from COVID Vaccine Mandate Reach Settlement with Navy

Settlement says Navy class members’ careers will not be impacted by refusal to take vaccine, more training for commanders on religious liberty.
Ft. Worth, TX—First Liberty Institute and Hacker Stephens LLP announced a settlement with the U.S. Department of the Navy on behalf of thousands of Navy service members. The lawsuit was originally filed on behalf of dozens of Navy SEALs and Navy Special Operators and was later expanded to cover a class of all Navy servicemembers who had religious objections to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
The settlement ensures that Navy service members who refused the COVID vaccine for religious reasons will now have an opportunity to have their records corrected and their careers protected, considering the next three promotion “boards must not consider any adverse information related solely to COVID-19 vaccine refusal in cases in which a religious accommodation was requested.” Servicemembers who elected to leave service after being mistreated by the Navy will also get their records corrected. The Navy also agreed to post a statement affirming the Navy’s respect for religious service members, provide more training for commanders who review religious accommodation requests, revise a policy related to accommodation requests that was changed during the mandate, and pay $1.5 million in attorneys’ fees.
“This has been a long and difficult journey, but the Navy SEALs never gave up,” said Danielle Runyan, Chair of the Military Practice Group and Senior Counsel at First Liberty Institute. “We are thrilled that those members of the Navy who were guided by their conscience and steadfast in their faith will not be penalized in their Navy careers.”
“This was a hard-fought but significant victory for all members of the military and the principle of religious liberty,” added Heather Gebelin Hacker, lead counsel for the class along with Andrew Stephens and a partner at Hacker Stephens LLP.
Service members can get more information about the settlement at navyvaxsettlement.com.
In the settlement, the Navy agrees to “re-review the personnel records of all Class Members to ensure that the U.S. Navy has permanently removed records indicating administrative separation processing or proceedings, formal counseling, and non-judicial punishment actions taken against the Class Member solely on the basis of non-compliance with the COVID-19 Mandate and adverse information related to non-compliance with the COVID-19 Mandate.”
In January 2022, First Liberty Institute and the law firm Hacker Stephens LLP won the first major victory in the nation against the military’s vaccine mandate in Navy SEALs1-26, et al v. Biden in Fort Worth, Texas, and later expanded the case into a class action on behalf of all affected Navy members, securing injunctive relief that prevented the Navy from kicking out these service members with religious objections to the vaccine. Both the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit upheld that injunction. And even though the Fifth Circuit last year ruled the Navy’s appeal of the injunction was moot because Congress rescinded the vaccine mandate, the court made clear that the case could continue in the district court to evaluate the Navy’s broader religious discrimination that came to light because of the mandate.
Attorneys asked the United States District Court Northern District of Texas Fort Worth Division to dismiss the lawsuit. But because harms from the mandate still linger, the Court denied that request and the parties reached a settlement on behalf of all class members that was approved by the Court today.
# # #
About First Liberty Institute
First Liberty Institute is the largest legal organization in the nation dedicated exclusively to defending religious freedom for all Americans.
To arrange an interview, contact Peyton Luke at [email protected] or by calling 972-941-4453.

Ted Macie shared his thoughts on X, saying the case saved his Naval career. Macie was one of 231 people who signed the Declaration of Military Accountability regarding the handling of the COVID vaccine mandate for members of the military.
So what does a highly motivated coast guard rescue swimmer with less than ten years to his career get?

Cited for bravery by the President while under the process of being kicked out by mandate.

Maybe that dude would have went full retirement.

Does he go back now knowing everyone in his CofC will fuck him hard if given the chance to do so?

That dude should be given points to full retirement and damages.

Admittedly I may be a little biased.

The mandates screwed so many over making people whole would Cloward and Priven the country.

I have 20 plus years of service to Fed and state govts - I’ve told my kids don’t even consider it. Let the blue hair people step up.

Dude I went to the Academy with and resigned before getting a Dishonorable was recently at a wedding attended by some former coworkers that worked the Inquisition Trials.

They were telling him they felt bad having put us through so much shit.

He refused giving them absolution. Told them they will need to come to terms with that on their own with no forgiveness from us.

They are “Ordinary Men”

BF77FC63-93BD-4321-B478-918AD285349F.jpeg

The date on the letter he is showing is from July 05, 2023. Is this information in real-time? Either way it appears a victory, even with a religious exemption the military froze promoting non-vaxxed something is wrong with that.

Well, the good news is that their ambulance chasing lawyers will probably take 40% of the judgement(s). That doesn't leave a lot for a beachfront condo in the Turks and Caicos.

So yeah, fuck them. I hope they remember to claim the judgement as income on their W-2's.

Reactions: Mwalex
Well, the good news is that their ambulance chasing lawyers will probably take 40% of the judgement(s). That doesn't leave a lot for a beachfront condo in the Turks and Caicos.

So yeah, fuck them. I hope they remember to claim the judgement as income on their W-2's.
Probably had their legal fees paid as part of settlement.

Uncle Sam will take 35% taxes in donations to Act Blue.

Last edited:
The date on the letter he is showing is from July 05, 2023. Is this information in real-time? Either way it appears a victory, even with a religious exemption the military froze promoting non-vaxxed something is wrong with that.

PS….

That photo is from when he was locked out of his office and put in limbo after having made the DMED stats info known.

His bosses were not happy he had let the little health secret be known.

It was a tough reveal regards womens health issues “suddenly” happening after some event beginning early 2021.

Last edited:
PS….

That photo is from when he was locked out of his office and put in limbo after having made the DMED stats info known.

His bosses were not happy he had let the little health secret be known.

It was a tough reveal regards womens health issues “suddenly” happening some event beginning early 2021.
If he is locked out why would he be in uniform? This Rumble video presents as just reinstated.

Just looking for accurate time line of information.

If he is locked out why would he be in uniform? This Rumble video presents as just reinstated.

Just looking for accurate time line of information.

He lost access to the records and his office.

They basically put him in limbo.

Kind of like the SEALs that were told to just standby no reporting to work, just standby….

They are all satanists and part of their belief is that they show you what they are doing in some form. Do you recall the olympics a few years before the China virus? The ceremony was a portrayal of a virus and featured some demon looking Dr and lots of syringes. I'm actually surprised people forgot about that. It was them telling you what they were doing.

This one is full of symbolism too and once again they are showing you what they are doing. Heck, this one even has snoop dog there and he's wearing a baphomet necklace LOL. They are telling the world what they are doing.

The DOD case just came out Wednesday or Thursday but the SEALs have been fighting it for 4 years.

I cited it in my exemption request and trials.

They received an injunction that said you can’t deny all requests for exemption based on a career which is what the mil was trying to do.

None of our people were granted accommodations.

7 had been told their religious convictions were valid but they would not be accomodated. SCOTUS Groff vs DeJoy says they have to be accomodated unless there are real damages for doing so and the burden is on the employer to prove those costs.

Those 7 were reinstated by arbitration after a court ordered stay.

13 Dishonorables and some 20 retired/resigned are still fighting.

Sams Dad, killed on the job. A well liked dude.

FAAF8780-A6A8-4407-A3F3-219DDD70724F.jpeg

Last edited: