• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Did a google search for "President Trump"; it pops up for me at the top of the page...just saying. I wonder how much of Elon's posts are being written by someone else?
I replicated all of the scenarios last night and they did exactly as the post said. Still does.
Type this "assassination attempt on" and see what comes up...not Trump...not even if you fill the rest of the phrase out.

probably just climate activists. left on left crime.
"Jennifer Aniston, 55, was seen getting coated in oil while filming Season 4 of her Apple TV+ hit, “The Morning Show,” in Manhattan on Sunday.

She was photographed getting splashed in the sticky, tar-like substance, looking angry as her white shirt and slacks got destroyed.

The “Friends” star appeared to be filming a scene in which her character, Alex, was surrounded by protesters who flung the oil at her. "

--not real, just filming a scene. Click bait

i hope some girls kick their asses, but not betting on it.

scFzScDL7IFu.jpeg

There is no description of the killer. So that means he's probably dark skinned and shouted Ahallu Akbar when he attacked the children.
i have seen the name. witnesses (allegedly) say he did shout that.
he claimed to be 17 when he "migrated" into the uk and they are using that as the reason for not naming the (alleged) killer.

Reactions: Longshot231
How do you say coverup; without saying coverup?

Rep. Eli Crane Reveals Trump Shooter’s Home Was Reportedly Scrubbed Clean Like “Medical Lab” and No Silverware or Trash Was Found in Home​

remember, Crooks lived with his parents --

The FBI identified the gunman as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who lived with his parents in the Pittsburgh suburb of Bethel Park.

Last edited:
No shocker here:

Johnson is a complete RINO, swamp dweller. There was never any question. MGT was 100% correct, and then he was unsuportive of bringing Garland to impeachment. THESE are the people that really need voted out on the same day Trump gets voted in (still hoping the cheat doesn't work).

Sooooo............merrick garland and his band of merry men are going to make sure that everything goes according to plan in Maricopa County.

Uh, huh. I feel so much better now. :rolleyes: