• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

It's already rigged no matter who the dem candidate ends up being.

It’s either this, or they realize there’s no way to beat Trump with the current crop of candidates and they’re throwing out these two as sacrificial lambs. Then they’ll regroup and start working on 2028 immediately; all the while undermining Trump 47, including trying to completely crash our economy so it happens “on Trump’s watch”.

But my lizard brain is itching and telling me this is just the biggest Fuck You they can concoct…they’ll steal this election just like the last one where they’ll somehow find 81M votes again…hell, 100 million votes!

“Historic! She’s the most popular President ever!”

454422348_8889747101041151_6871739643431852800_n.jpg

It’s either this, or they realize there’s no way to beat Trump with the current crop of candidates and they’re throwing out these two as sacrificial lambs. Then they’ll regroup and start working on 2028 immediately; all the while undermining Trump 47, including trying to completely crash our economy so it happens “on Trump’s watch”.

But my lizard brain is itching and telling me this is just the biggest Fuck You they can concoct…they’ll steal this election just like the last one where they’ll somehow find 81M votes again…hell, 100 million votes!

“Historic! She’s the most popular President ever!”
They cheated openly and no one did a fucking thing. Then they used covid to teach the population to kneel on command. ASGH.

Riot season is over. Now, the UK right seems to be testing their capabilities to stretch police resources thin and lure certain groups to where they want them to go, possibly as milk runs for future plans. If people start going missing, it ain't going to be rightwingers that's for sure...

Harris campaign using AI deepfake tech to create illusion of large crowds attending her rallies:

The cheat is on! Same with the "polling." Gotta make it believable for the low IQ folks and even the high IQ folks who are "real world idiots" to believe people love these out-and-out COMMIES. Though, I'm not sure they're commies of the old school or if they're just a bunch sociopaths.

This is coming to the USA too but it will look different. Once the beast technology is fully implemented, you will be completely shut down remotely for wrong think. You will not be able to participate in society, no access to your digital currency, internet, your car won't run, your mortgage holder will drop your loan, you can't retinal scan into any facilities including your church and employment, etc. You won't be able to function until your social credit score goes up. The .gov won't even need to send the king's men...they just flick a switch and you can't function.

What about 1A you say? Well once the laws are tweaked just a tiny bit to discourage you from "hate speech", the .gov will have their limits removed on how they can correct your behavior.

This is coming as soon as the beast technology is fully developed. We are not voting our way out of this.