• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Women can't hold it as long as men, well known fact, so Harris's Secret Service just gave themselves permission to enter a private business without permission after taping their cameras to use the bathrooms.

However, what transpired next left Powers feeling violated and betrayed. According to Powers, Secret Service agents took it upon themselves to enter her locked salon, use her bathroom, and tamper with her security cameras—all without her consent.

Reactions: gigamortis
2IzG4GTDscmH.png

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Today's fantasy going on in my head......

Bait and set the trap:
Someone in the proper decision making tier volunteers to make a very public announcement that they are going to examine the voting machines, all software and all data in transparent manner. Include a start time of less than a week for the forensic work to begin.

That person is then shadowed 24/7 by a small team of privately hired pipe hitters that are experienced with EP as well as snatch and grab operations.

Team has a handful of 12V batteries and wire on one side of an abandoned warehouse room. Other side of the room is an eight foot long 2"x12", one cinderblock, one towel and a water hose.

Sit back and wait.
Video tape the ensuing interview.
Locate anyone implicated with the attempted hit on our bait, then take appropriate DA.

There was more than enough video, physical evidence, and sweared testimony affecting at least six if not seven swing states to prove fraud in 2020. There is also unconstitutional changes in voting laws in four states, that SCOTUS refused to hear.

And then look what they did in Arizona at the midterms, literally preventing people from voting in republican districts.

What was most interesting is there are 5,647 devices present, that are usually located outside of Arizona. Spread across Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, California, Georgia, Oregon, Washington, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, etc. etc.

930 devices that are usually in Mexico.

When we put the BLM/antifa overlay, with devices that were at 3 or more protests/riots, we identified 1,159.
When we put the Hamas/Pro-Palestinian overlay, 934, with lots of duplicates.

There are 294 subjects we have been tracking that are linked to trafficking NGOs, mules and cartels, including 11 linked to ‘No More Death’ aka No Más Muertes,

My advice if you are at this event, keep your children very close. Do not let them out of your sight,

More flying Amish...(did survive). Female cop kept up with her @ 122 & did pit maneuver. Forward to 9:00 for maneuver.

A bit biased here having once been a resident, but the Arkansas State Police generally has a very professional force. I got pulled over once on I-40 for 76 in a 70 (about 2 months before they went to 75). I literally for once had nobody in front or behind me for about 3/4 of a mile so I stayed with it. Yes, on I-40 in Arkansas…it was too good to be true…lol.

Crested small stream bridge and there he was. I immediately pulled over and off shoulder into the grass before he even got out of his hiding place. I had a car load of shit from cleaning out Dad’s house that fortunately he didn’t want to go through (it was a pain to pack it carefully, let alone had I had to do it again on interstate)…he was super polite (he came up on passenger side) even though I was on the grass, asked if I knew what I was doing, and I said yes and he said, well, I have to run your license, I’m not giving you a ticket, but just slow it down about 2 mph and you’ll be good.

No bullshit like “son , do you know WTF you were doing?”

WTF? All I’ve seen you do is post stupid meme’s in this thread, I assume in an attempt to make you not look like a fed… But then you go and make a post like this and blow your cover…
So I hope others here will forgive me- but I just needed to take a moment to discuss your comment.

You perceive me as a fed/glowie...you call me out on such, you also solicit what... 6 'like's' from your post?

Ya know- that's the shame in this discussion- you project these huge internet balls and only get minimal interest from the rest of the SH community and as my 'supervisor' here at what we call the 'firm' always say- that type of language automatically warrants a 'note' in our files to trigger an IRS Audit (because I glow like uranium right?)... oh no's... already there are some questions regarding whether you submitted your last 10 returns correctly.

I'm totally not a fed but if you hear from the IRS within the next week or two... please cooperate and have all of your documents prepared so the agents aren't wasting their time (otherwise I'm certain they'll bill you for your lack of preparation)

One last thing....

1723270176113.png

-LD

Typical non-warfighter SNCO. It’s the dirty little secret most veterans don’t spill. “They” hate “us”.
My first deployment was 08-09 for 15 months, I was a PV2 with 4 months out of AIT. Deployed with an E7 who had 16 years in and had never deployed before.....figure that shit out.

Doc