• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

One thing the media creeps need to understand: I don't give a fuck even if Donald Trump and JD Vance had rode with Genghis Khan and personally razed the cities of Kaifeng and Luoyang to the ground in the early 1200s. .....
Ok.
Now you're throwing ME a curve.

Wouldn't that be a GOOD thing if they rode with the big GK for some city razing? I would award extra points and 4 knuckle bumps!

I agree that the media does not read the tea leaves very well.
Either they are that incapable of critical thinking or their entire camp is so smug and sure of a fixed victory that they don't even care to understand.

\

fair enough. but,in a "democracy" the cities have bigger numbers. see this here in FL frequently. we are lucky enough to still keep a small hold on the gov. concerned that with the huge growth in the cities that we will loose it.
Case in point….Buddy Dyer has been Mayor for 21 years. Patty Sheehan on city council for 24 years.

Post gone…. What was it?

Edit: weird. Now I can see it inside the quote.
900Screenshot 2024-08-14 200158.png

Anti-Gay Republican Valentina Gomez Loses Primary​

Valentina Gomez, a candidate known for her videos disparaging LGBTQ people, lost her bid for Missouri Secretary of State in the GOP primary.​

By John Riley on August 7, 2024 @JRileyMW

In the Harras/Walz administration New York City will get billions in federal grants to continue the replacement of New Yorkers with 3rd world migrants. All the Blue cities will get more grants and more migrants!
The Blue city useful idiots really won't understand what they are! Until they are kneeling in front of the open pit!

Proof positive that the western politicos are planning and carrying out a white genocide in europe and the America's! Every policy is aimed at promoting migrants and POC . While laws are being passed to make whites 2nd class citizens in their own countries! The vaccine mandates and war on food production.

In the Harras/Walz administration New York City will get billions in federal grants to continue the replacement of New Yorkers with 3rd world migrants. All the Blue cities will get more grants and more migrants!
The Blue city useful idiots really won't understand what they are! Until they are kneeling in front of the open pit!
It's not just blue cities. Money hungry GOP members here in N. Alabama have sold out to this too. I still cannot figure out the need for over 20,000 new apartment units since COVID, and TONS of new cookie cutter homes (aka, all with same design) with almost no yard...just enough to meet fire codes.

It's not just blue cities. Money hungry GOP members here in N. Alabama have sold out to this too. I still cannot figure out the need for over 20,000 new apartment units since COVID, and TONS of new cookie cutter homes (aka, all with same design) with almost no yard...just enough to meet fire codes.
Most of the GOP are every bit as much guilty of selling out the country and the people who vote for them!
When someone thinks that calling me a republican is somehow a winning shot in a political disagreement.
I laugh in their face and inform them. I am not a republican party member and have never and will never donate a dime to the party of cowards and sell outs! I despise them even more than I hate democrats!

i don't get it. bad enough they reduced his sentence, but how was he out already. time served?

A Guatemalan immigrant convicted last month of raping a Maryland resident was arrested yesterday by Immigtation & Customs Enforcement officers.

19-year-old Guatemalan Henry Argueta-Tobar's arrest came after he was sentenced on July 3 to 20 years in prison for second-degree rape.

However, the court then suspended all but 190 days of the prison sentence.

this is criminal.

According to the report, Biden has allowed 90 percent of migrants put into the Family Expedited Removal Management (FERM) program to remain in the U.S. instead of being deported.

Only 2,600 out of a total of 24,000 migrants enrolled in the program have actually been deported, according to a New York Post report. That leaves over 21,000 who were allowed to stay in the U.S

• Angry
Reactions: notacos4u

Everybody knows that people who produce goods and foods will be all to happy to produce those things at a loss. Because the .GOv put price controls in place!:rolleyes:
Just another attack on middle class and lower working class people! All part of the plan to collapse the economy and the country! Commies gonna commie!