• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

Reactions: 10ring'r
No suprise here ,would not want to endager his bilionare playboy lifestyle

Durov Changes Tune While On Bail In France: Telegram To Allow More Data To Governments​

"Over the past few weeks" his staff has been carefully searching through the platform using artificial intelligence to ensure "all the problematic content we identified in Search is no longer accessible," he explained.

Importantly, he then said Telegram has changed its terms of service and privacy policy, now making clear that suspected criminals and policy violators can now have their personal details handed over to authorities, including internet IP addresses and phone numbers "in response to valid legal requests."

The founder and CEO added that: "We won't let bad actors jeopardize the integrity of our platform for almost a billion users."

While the United Arab Emirates-based platform boasts nearly one billion monthly active users, that could change with this new policy update. There could be some degree of a user exodus over 'trust' and data security at a moment Durov is still essentially a hostage of the French state.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
No one wants to see her defeat, and Trump's victory more than me. But that video has been altered (slowed, with pitch correction) to make it appear she is chemically impaired. I despise these tactics from either side, but especially ours because it only creates doubt of authenticity whenever REAL evidence of their insanity is presented earnestly. I don't doubt she might be an alcoholic, or have a drug problem, but this is fake evidence of it.

The point went right over your head...

Yours, too I see. I've got nothing against fighting dirty.

I assume you intended to quote me... I'm not against fighting dirty - I'm against fighting like a retard. THAT video was retarded, and only a retard would fall for it. If you want to fight dirty, you (rhetoric use of "you", here) are going to need to do a lot better than that moronic, clearly amateur attempt.
Too funny.
I'll nominate you for Arbiter of Sensible Strategies.
Meanwhile the Pravda and the rest can continue on with their moronic orange man bad bullshit.
Feel free to use the acronym

I was in COSTCO the other day and I was SHOCKED how many patrons appeared to be illegal. No English and very poor Spanish for that matter; filthy, and walking about without a single F given.
They would not be in the store unless they were going to buy or steal something. If they were buying, then it's with our tax dollars that our government gave them.

If they weren't stealing then they were planning to.

Too funny.
I'll nominate you for Arbiter of Sensible Strategies.
Meanwhile the Pravda and the rest can continue on with their moronic orange man bad bullshit.
Feel free to use the acronym
Tell me you fell for that stupid crap without telling me you fell for it. I just made an observation and yall are all up in my grill. Chill out. If you think that moronic BS helps us out and moves the needle, knock yourself out, brother. I mean, the funny part is, we’re debating this like voting matters. They’re going to steal it regardless of what we do, BECAUSE WE (Republicans) DID NOTHING TO STOP IT.

Last edited:
They would not be in the store unless they were going to buy or steal something. If they were buying, then it's with our tax dollars that our government gave them.

If they weren't stealing then they were planning to.
Which was exactly my comment to my group of friends….guarantee they have a gov’t issued VISA….GUARANTEE.

Reactions: Longshot231
Tell me you fell for that stupid crap without telling me you fell for it. I just made an observation and yall are all up in my grill. Chill out. If you think that moronic BS helps us out and moves the needle, knock yourself out, brother.
All the world is a stage. WWE is not real. Magic is slight of hand.
You seem to be the one that has fallen for the drama which is currently in act 2 scene 5.

Reactions: DuneBoer
these freaks or monsters are fucking everywhere.

90011673-13883357-A_police_report_obtained_by_DailyMail_com_said_the_suspect_was_o-m-31_1727126115169.jpg

All the world is a stage. WWE is not real. Magic is slight of hand.
You seem to be the one that has fallen for the drama which is currently in act 2 scene 5.
Let me get this straight...I'm the one that fell for it because I pointed out that it was moronic fakery? Yeah, go with that. And while we're at it, Kamala is now FOR fracking and border security. (And, by the way, I also got your nose.) 😛 Just as believable.
1727147379804.png

Look, dude - I have NO beef with you. For some reason you decided to come after me over a comment on a post that wasn't even yours. You're a solid dude here most every day, and I agree with the majority of your posts. On the occasion I don't agree with something you post, I tend to stay out of it and chalk it up to difference of opinion and stay out our your business. We've both been here about the same length of time (a dozen years). I have a pretty good idea of who you are based on your post history over a decade, you probably have the same for me, and I have no interest in the self-destructive practice of making enemies out of allies. If that's your game (and I doubt it is) have at it, but count me out. I just don't have the time or energy. Based on your history, I'll still probably agree with you most of the time, and there are more important hills to fight on than an internet slap fight. You're not going to convince me that fake videos as stupid as the pic above are a great tactic, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you they aren't (IF that's what you believe, and I doubt that, too). But I will leave you with this parting shot: The things that are real and true about her are WAY worse than anything portrayed by that foolishness. How about we concentrate on bringing that stuff to light? They say she really is a drunk, and I wouldn't doubt it. But if they didn't care that Joe is an actual pedo, with real video and his own daughter's diary entries as proof, then why would they care about this, especially when it's obviously fake? Not asking you to answer, just something to think about.

Last edited: