• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

3481B283-69F8-49F1-8B92-F9F58CF3CCAB.png

While the Fed Fiddles, the Dollar Burns: Dollar’s Purchasing Power Plunged at Fastest Pace since 1982 by Wolf Richter

Defying economists’ expectations for sixth month in a row, inflation heats up instead of easing off. And it’s a lot worse than it seems.

Snippet:
1626538703893.png

While the Fed Fiddles, the Dollar Burns: Dollar’s Purchasing Power Plunged at Fastest Pace since 1982 by Wolf Richter

Defying economists’ expectations for sixth month in a row, inflation heats up instead of easing off. And it’s a lot worse than it seems.

Snippet:
View attachment 7669805
1626546228478.png

The cult for COVID will not end:

I'm sorry... who are you again? And may I ask what relevance does stealing our money, to make your cohorts rich, have anything to do with tallking some shit about Covid policy?

Fuck off and die C

Last edited:
I was watching this one person from Russia who was doing a video and the couple minutes between 12:29 and 13:55 are worth listening to as something to keep in note for when people are worried that it's going to be the end of the world if the Feds law enforcement arm of the Democrat Ruling Communist Party, come to haul you off for wrong think:

Didn't watch the complete vid. Was this "lung thing", due to china flu, or, vaccine(s)? Mac
Due to the vaccine. The primary care doc asked his patients to have a test for blood clots called a "d-dimer" test one week after vaccination, of his patients that did this test 62% tested positive for d-dimer. This is were all the post-vaccination strokes are coming from.

Miles Taylor, a former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official, made the comment during a Thursday interview on MSNBC’s “The Reid Out.”
“I’ve spent my whole career not as a political operative. I’ve never worked on a campaign in my life other than campaigning against Trump. I’m a national security guy. I’ve worked in national security against ISIS, al Qaeda and Russia,” Taylor said.
“And the No. 1 national security threat I’ve ever seen in my life to this country’s democracy is the party that I’m in — the Republican Party. It is the No. 1 security national security threat to the United States of America,” he said.
Round Them Up coming next it seems.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
How vegetables eat ice cream
queue joke from thelbc library: category - how to eat ice cream

so johnny is in class and the teacher asks "if there are six birds on the fence, and the farmer shoots one, how many are left?"
johnny raises his hand and answers "none".
"incorrect" the teacher snaps, "how did you get none?"
Johnny says "as soon as you shoot one, the others will fly away."
the teacher says, "well, the correct answer is five, but i like the way you think."

johnny raises his hand as asks "can i ask you a question?" and she nods yes.
so he asks "if there are 2 women sitting on a bench, both eating ice cream, but one is just licking it, the other has the whole thing in her mouth.", pausing to let her picture this...
"which one of the women is married?" johnny continued.
the teacher blushed while picturing this and answers "i guess the one with the entire cone in her mouth?"
"incorrect" johnny is quick to reply, "the correct answer is the one with the wedding ring, but i like the way to think."

Last edited:
WTF Who fucked a monkey and then flew around .

While this monkey pox is not particularly deadly it looks horrible.

CDC Scrambles After Rare Case Of Monkeypox Turns Up In Texas​

CDC health officials are now working vigorously to trace contacts of anyone directly exposed to a Dallas resident who recently returned to the US on a trip to Nigeria. The man is now in isolation at a Dallas hospital after testing positive for an extremely rare disease known as Monkeypox - said to be the first ever case of its kind in Texas.
It's also the first case seen inside the United States in two decades, with the last significant outbreak in 2003 including 47 reported human cases. The infected person flew into Atlanta international airport on July 8, and then on to Dallas Love Field the next day.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...-internationally-n1274163?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

monkeypox1.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r and theLBC
There you have it you are all terrorists.

Miles Taylor, a former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official, made the comment during a Thursday interview on MSNBC’s “The Reid Out.”
“I’ve spent my whole career not as a political operative. I’ve never worked on a campaign in my life other than campaigning against Trump. I’m a national security guy. I’ve worked in national security against ISIS, al Qaeda and Russia,” Taylor said.
“And the No. 1 national security threat I’ve ever seen in my life to this country’s democracy is the party that I’m in — the Republican Party. It is the No. 1 security national security threat to the United States of America,” he said.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...urity-threat-to-the-united-states-of-america/

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: theLBC and 10ring'r
Karen Fann is right....the people should be demanding their POS representatives get on board and apply the pressure or they will be out of a job.
She says they have no authority other than showing the fraud.. they'd have to defer to congress?!? There aren't going to do shit just like Pence and the SC. Too late, doesn't mean anything at this point. Fuck, all those "ASGH" folks may be right until the people decide to do it themselves.

Reactions: 10ring'r
She says they have no authority other than showing the fraud.. they'd have to defer to congress?!? There aren't going to do shit just like Pence and the SC. Too late, doesn't mean anything at this point. Fuck, all those "ASGH" folks may be right until the people decide to do it themselves.
Prove the fraud
Prevent more fraud
Show how bad an administration that used fraud is to as many as possible.
Win in 2022 and 2024

....and more fraud rains on that parade.
Well I think a lot of states got bamboozled and caught off guard.

I think it’s going to be a lot more difficult to do what they did in 2020.
The recent Supreme Court ruling on Arizona was promising

The reason hildabeast never called for an audit is she knows they underestimated trump and didn’t cheat enough

at this point, i don't care as much about "shit happening" as i care about the idiots that have denied it being put in their place.

F! Now I'm turning into one of those..."ASGH" people. Mac
Fully agree with last part of your above statement. ASGH, except...."well, we will keep a closer eye on it next time!". Just F! We've probably been living a F'n "façade", for F'n decades.
Mac:mad::mad: