• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

PortaJohn

1629500396218.png

Senator Graham is a putz.

You know what Sen Graham is gonna do if anyone is left behind .................... the same thing the Republicans are gonna do ..............absolutely fucking nothing .
If anyone thinks they are going to do shit , then they must have had their head up their ass for the last 4 years .

Biden is as worried over this as much as Hillary was worried over her emails, or Strzok over a fake dossier, or Comey , and on and on and on.

When will the patriots adopt the " No justice , No peace " and go full on scorched earth ?

“This is manifestly not Saigon,” Secretary of State Antony Blinken bellowed on the Sunday talk shows last weekend, attempting to spin his boss’s inexplicably ill-executed Afghanistan withdrawal. As Americans watched the most embarrassing foreign policy debacle in national history unfold, Blinken’s cavalier assertion proved to be a lie.

The fact that Blinken promoted such a patently false outlook as an administration-approved TV talking point only underscored that there was simply nothing else to say. The American people saw for themselves the hurried helicopter evacuations from the U.S. embassy and the Taliban jihadists march into Kabul’s presidential palace.

To borrow from human-rights attorney Kimberley Motley, as quoted in The Wall Street Journal, the situation is actually more akin to “Saigon on steroids.”

Reactions: MtnGhost
On a side note I have come to the conclusion that there was more planning for Obama's party than the US leaving Afghanistan. JMO
Again, just wait until the Taliban start killing Americans, nothing feeble Joe says will stop them.
I don’t think we will hear much from the MSM about dead Americans. Death seems to be part of the Democrat/communist political currency.

So the Brits have worked something out with the Taliban, for the Brits and their support to leave, but can't use their gate at the airport...thats interesting...
Also interesting how many "Visas" were printed out....I get it that there were translators, helpers etc. that should have safe passage out..AFTER all citizens are out first.

Last edited:
so the latest tinfoil theory is that pharma started out with lots of saline so that too many people would not get sick from the clotshot, and then they will slowly increase the percentage of people that get the real clotshot as people are fooled into thinking that side effects are rare.

not jumping on that bandwagon (yet) but these days i don't consider anything outside the realm of possibility.

z9BIcPvf.jpeg

Ha! I posted this as a theory in the german's thread...seems pretty obvious. The WH even admitted that a large % (don't recall, something like 70) was saline but their excuse was because they couldn't meet early demand. So the early people get a placebo and go around bragging/harassing everyone else, "I got it and I'm fine so you need to". This leads to more sheep getting it (the real one) then the early sheep coming back for # 3,4...whatever they are told to do. It's boringly simple, evil, and obvious to anyone paying attention.

Last edited:

View attachment 7688471
Already had an effect. I went out at 7 to get something to eat. Igman 223 was 409 per 1000 of 223 this afternoon at Target Sports Prime. Now 459. Just bent over...cuz it'll go higher now.

I can't even process all of that ridiculous shit right now. What in the fuck?!?!

That report came out before Biden's press conference wherein he stated there were no intelligence that American's were having trouble getting to the Airport.

Guess this explains the "intel" failure regarding the sudden collapse. And the "intel" failure that told him there is no Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. And the intel that he will rely upon for "over the horizon options" to deal with terrorist cells in Afghanistan which will prevent Taliban support of terrorists.

ABC News has better "intel" than our president.

So the Brits have worked something out with the Taliban, for the Brits and their support to leave, but can't use their gate at the airport...thats interesting...
Also interesting how many "Visas" were printed out....I get it that there were translators, helpers etc. that should have safe passage out..AFTER all citizens are out first.

169 of those Americans were rescued in an operation which involved 3 Chinook helicopters landing near a Hotel in Kabul. We are an embarrassment and the world is seeing it first hand and on live TV.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore