Possible active shooter in Kentucky

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    IMG_7271.jpeg

I went through there at 4:30ish coming home from Ohio. I remarked to my friend that it was unusually light traffic all the way. No accident traffic or construction traffic from Washington Courthouse Ohio to Corbin KY. Guess we were lucky to have missed this.

I have always wondered how long it would take some wizard to figure out that shooting up an Interstate was going to cause a shit-ton of terror and make for an easy escape.

Guess this one decided that moving cars are a much softer target than a building or a concert where egress is always the issue.

Well, get ready for the Interstate shooters!

Wonder if this guy figured it out himself or if his handlers suggested it?

Sirhr

My guess is the first grainy pic is from the gunshop scanning his DL.
    Then someone tipped off the PoPo.
    Maybe a relative?
    The mugshot was from a previous arrest obtained from a search after identified as person of interest.

From the videos it "appears" that the shots hit between the Exit 49 northbound ramp and the overpass.
    How much time between last shot and first LEO on scene?
    "A shirtless man in grey jogging pants with a rifle was spotted shooting at random people from an elevated position."

Last edited:
    Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    The "tell" is the 2000 rounds of ammo.
    Where did that info come from?
    Where is the gun shop?

2000? With your new AR? Doesn't sound like a lot to me in these days.

Ammo sale? What's a case of WOLF or similar cost now? Gun Shop Salesman: "Ammo's getting hard to come by you know, good thing we have these cases on sale and we'll give you a discount on two when you buy a new gun!"

Not seeing a red flag at the gun store. But a good way for the media to whip up frenzy.

2000 rounds... those are rookie numbers!!! That's what Army Jerry had on his breakfast cereal!

Sirhr

I agree that 2000 rounds is not a red flag.
    The number was leaked or made up.
    Still say the grainy picture is a B&W scan of his DL.

Name was leaked by someone.

He didn't walk to the location.
    He drove or was driven there.
    Left by car (or truck).
    He be gone.

My guess is the first grainy pic is from the gunshop scanning his DL.
    Then someone tipped off the PoPo.
    Maybe a relative?
    The mugshot was from a previous arrest obtained from a search after identified as person of interest.

From the videos it "appears" that the shots hit between the Exit 49 northbound ramp and the overpass.
    How much time between last shot and first LEO on scene?
    "A shirtless man in grey jogging pants with a rifle was spotted shooting at random people from an elevated position."
    Shirtless. I always tell my kid that shirtless means you’re going to jail. I only have to watch the first few moments of any encounter on “COPS” to tell you exactly who is getting arrested. It’s ALWAYS the guy with no shirt, ALWAYS.

Why would they do that when they have a political agenda to push? And it's hard to push it when the 'actual' narrative is the opposite of what you are pushing?

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr

U n me were once honorable gendarmes who upheld the correct standard, the current fuckaz offend my sense of standards, just sayin...

U n me were once honorable gendarmes who upheld the correct standard, the current fuckaz offend my sense of standards, just sayin...

100 percent. The keyword is 'once.' Now we are dinosaurs to be expunged from the system in order to usher in the national Peacekeepers.

Sirhr

They're [interstates] all racist anyway, Buttgig said so.
    The Oak Street Connector is a 1 mile stretch of interstate in New Haven CT, that connects I-95 to… nothing. The only thing the construction of this hwy served was to raise and bulldoze a low-income neighborhood.

Before the construction of I-35 through Austin TX, there was little if any income disparity between the East side and the West side of town. Construction of the hwy severed most of the road connections. The west side flourished. The East side floundered.

The former example was intentional- stated goal was urban renewal. I believe the latter example was unintended.

IMG_6423.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: mtrmn
    London is the meth capital of my state. I live in Richmond. Any further south it sucks so bad the fuckin trees lean inward. Talked to a Lexington Pd officer this morning. Me and him both agreed that ksp hopefully will pop this pos.

Where did the info of the AR15 purchase and 2K of ammo come from?
    Just out of curiosity, how did someone come up with a mugshot of the suspect so soon?
    If he had a mugshot, was he a convicted felon?

All of this is too pat, too nicely packed up, heck the FBI has not finished the investigation of the Trump assassination attemp yet, and the
    Kentucky State Police are already on the ball, come on guys really......

Where did the info of the AR15 purchase and 2K of ammo come from?
    Just out of curiosity, how did someone come up with a mugshot of the suspect so soon?
    If he had a mugshot, was he a convicted felon?

All of this is too pat, too nicely packed up, heck the FBI has not finished the investigation of the Trump assassination attemp yet, and the
    Kentucky State Police are already on the ball, come on guys really......

he was on their books already.

k1GyeQfYsvL3.jpeg