RRS fluid head
An older one or the new one?
fh-7240.1-1.png

https://cinema.reallyrightstuff.com/fh-7240
New one is ~$6K

Innorel RT90 with the factory leveling base for now
6Dasher built off a TL3 in a MPA comp chassis
View attachment 7329551
Really nice rig. Bet you can easily keep the neighborhood kids thinned out!?!?! :) :) :)
Mine is pretty basic, as I’m just getting into tripods:

lll0FUj.jpg

Walsh Custom Defense just came out with a new tripod/pack attachment. I don’t work for or have any affiliation with WCD. Just know the guy from some matches in the area:
g7iH4c2.jpg

I've been into tripods since puberty......sorry couldn't resist.......no adult supervision this evening :) :) :)

Not a fancy tripod, but it works for me.

View attachment 7330165
PIG0311-G Field Shooting Tripod, OD Green
Is that a Pig0311-G field tripod with 52DL ballhead from Shadow Tech??? I have the Hog Saddle on mine. That's what I shoot deer hunting out of a pop up blind. Works great. What is the other gear on your rig? I see a bipod...and what else?

Attachments

• 20181116_143749.jpg
    20181116_143749.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 39
PIG0311-G Field Shooting Tripod, OD Green
Is that a Pig0311-G field tripod with 52DL ballhead from Shadow Tech??? I have the Hog Saddle on mine. That's what I shoot deer hunting out of a pop up blind. Works great. What is the other gear on your rig? I see a bipod...and what else?

It's a Sunwayfoto XB-44 ballhead. I've got an Area 419 14" ARCA rail with barricade stop and Grey Ops weights.

Mine is pretty basic, as I’m just getting into tripods:

lll0FUj.jpg

Walsh Custom Defense just came out with a new tripod/pack attachment. I don’t work for or have any affiliation with WCD. Just know the guy from some matches in the area:
g7iH4c2.jpg

There’s a couple people making ball head adaptors for the death grip if you wanted to try that route out

Reactions: SilencedShooter11B