• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Putin Lovers

918v

Range Physic
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2007
Miserable CA
IF this is true,and who knows,prob gonna get takers,maybe a bunch. the idea that "real" americans would ever leave is nonsense. there are many US expats in latin am. and some in s.e. asia. those would seem to be the quite wealthy or quite off the normal path. but when,not if,things get they way they look to go,more normal people from the productive upper lower to lower upper classes may see no other options. it could happen. several conservatives have mentioned this on some on line places. i am surprised that orbon hasn't taken a stab at this.
if this is true,then taking US and euro expats in makes great sense. proving future value to russia would be likely even more successful if any immigrants had to to prove they could be of value. if someone wanted to leave US,going to a place that only took higher value people could have a ripple effect. who wants to leave detroit to go to a venezuela? who would want to go to a place that took all the trash this country needs to eliminate? would likely only help the country such productive people left for. would,if really successful,hurt US/europe without firing a shot.

IF this is true,and who knows,prob gonna get takers,maybe a bunch. the idea that "real" americans would ever leave is nonsense. there are many US expats in latin am. and some in s.e. asia. those would seem to be the quite wealthy or quite off the normal path. but when,not if,things get they way they look to go,more normal people from the productive upper lower to lower upper classes may see no other options. it could happen. several conservatives have mentioned this on some on line places. i am surprised that orbon hasn't taken a stab at this.
if this is true,then taking US and euro expats in makes great sense. proving future value to russia would be likely even more successful if any immigrants had to to prove they could be of value. if someone wanted to leave US,going to a place that only took higher value people could have a ripple effect. who wants to leave detroit to go to a venezuela? who would want to go to a place that took all the trash this country needs to eliminate? would likely only help the country such productive people left for. would,if really successful,hurt US/europe without firing a shot.

Americans that know where we are headed rapidly don't wanna be subjugated to their "reeducation camps" or worse.

They put Kamala in the White House he's gonna get quite a few applications.

You know you've woken up in a wierd, twisted world when...
When it's Now. We woke up in the wrong dimensional multiverse thing.

There you go. Here’s your chance. Go.
Question for all those who have responded so far. Have you ever been to Russia and met the people? If not, what are your responses based upon? I would truly like to know as I had preconceived notions before may ass went there for FBO & State the first time. Now their gov is like ours, full of fucks who what all the power & money they can get and will fuck over you in the blink of an eye. The people out & about I met, are more humble than most here. If your are invited to their home to eat & they only have one loft of bread & some small portion of meat they will insist you get half, and their whole family splits the other half. If you refuse to eat your half its a major insult to them. I found this to be true in all 4 CIS country's I was in, as well as Moscow.

Taking indoctrination as fact,... is a major life mistake.

Question for all those who have responded so far. Have you ever been to Russia and met the people? If not, what are your responses based upon? I would truly like to know as I had preconceived notions before may ass went there for FBO & State the first time. Now their gov is like ours, full of fucks who what all the power & money they can get and will fuck over you in the blink of an eye. The people out & about I met, are more humble than most here. If your are invited to their home to eat & they only have one loft of bread & some small portion of meat they will insist you get half, and their whole family splits the other half. If you refuse to eat your half its a major insult to them. I found this to be true in all 4 CIS country's I was in, as well as Moscow.

This is a good observation, and also true of many places I've traveled. Citizens often behave far better then their government.

I was accused of being a Putin lover about a year ago. By a guy, I have known for years. He was full on cheering the Ukraine war and was dismayed that I didn't agree with the media .gov propaganda talking points on the war!
I laughed in his face and said yep I have his picture in my garage next to my commie flag! :rolleyes:

I will say that opening up the Russian federation to western refugees from the woke mind virus could be a boon for the Russian federation and help with their population decline and boost their technical base. They could get a substantial amount of people as it becomes clearer to westerners that their governments hate them and are absolutely targeting them for replacement and worse!
Shit just keeps getting crazier day by day.

This would seem to be a presupposed statement.
It derives from the following:
If you aren't pro Uke you must be pro Rooskie.
The usual gaslighting from the origin of media.
Many have a hard time dealing with a conflict that involves to bad actors.
In their minds there must be one good guy.
If one reads much european media it is pervasive with pro uke iconology.
Strangely mostly what happens is the american tax payer gets fucked for billions.

R

again,good points. no,not been to russia or known many russians. i was raised with the 20th cent anti russ propaganda. i believe i am well read on russ history and can guess how things are/were there. that said,i have not been to dearborn,e. LA,so. chicago or nyc and don't know the people there. my impression is that those places and many others in no way resemble the america i grew up in. could well say the same about miami where i have spent a lot of time. raised in tampa around much latin culture,so famiiliar with that. not tooooo far form what i know but a lot of it is NOT america in any way. am too old to think about going anywhere. if i were 40 years younger,i might take a look if i had skills that would get me a living. it is FS a corrupt dictatorial oligarchy. sound familiar? look around,look ahead. for europeans,the idea would likely have much more potential as they are closer,farther down the path and unarmed so have no way to resist really.

This would seem to be a presupposed statement.
It derives from the following:
If you aren't pro Uke you must be pro Rooskie.
The usual gaslighting from the origin of media.
Many have a hard time dealing with a conflict that involves to bad actors.
In their minds there must be one good guy.
If one reads much european media it is pervasive with pro uke iconology.
Strangely mostly what happens is the american tax payer gets fucked for billions.

R
good thinking. yea,mostly 2 badish actors. like ww1/2 in many ways. right that most folks see a good guy and a bad guy in any issue or conflict. think our psych is built that way.

I’m wondering what has changed in the past couple of weeks that caused the two households a block from me to take down their Ukraine flags?

Reactions: BCP
again,good points. no,not been to russia or known many russians. i was raised with the 20th cent anti russ propaganda. i believe i am well read on russ history and can guess how things are/were there. that said,i have not been to dearborn,e. LA,so. chicago or nyc and don't know the people there. my impression is that those places and many others in no way resemble the america i grew up in. could well say the same about miami where i have spent a lot of time. raised in tampa around much latin culture,so famiiliar with that. not tooooo far form what i know but a lot of it is NOT america in any way. am too old to think about going anywhere. if i were 40 years younger,i might take a look if i had skills that would get me a living. it is FS a corrupt dictatorial oligarchy. sound familiar? look around,look ahead. for europeans,the idea would likely have much more potential as they are closer,farther down the path and unarmed so have no way to resist really.
The bad shit always makes the news, especially when it furthers someones agenda.

Reactions: 232593
IMG_6710.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: MO Fugga
hope that was tongue in cheek. i honestly,and maybe stupidly,have never seen why we would contest russian expansion up to the english channel starting in '45. we have no national interest in europe since 1779. washington and most of the founders knew that and warned against involvement there. they also knew that our focus should be the western hemis where we have consistently fucked the duck for 200 years. then the bush morons tried to install "liberal democracy" in a part of the world still living in the 14th cent using guns,bombs and our military that was not set up for that idiocy. that worked out well.
the historical fact is that no large multi ethnic,multi linguistic empire has every lasted very long depending a lot on the technology of the time. hittite,mesopotamian,macedonian,egyptian,persian,roman,mongol,hapsburg,carist,soviet,british,american empires have all collapsed for various reasons. none ever last. even the chinese have struggled with that. no empire there has ever held on real long there. they have never been able to totally dominate all of asia. vietnam,korea,japan,manchuria,mongolia have always been a pain in their ass.
many commenters have known and stated that homogeneity has always been the reason for a society's success. we had that and a way to integrate other but closely related cultures into a successful society. we have destroyed that and don't look to get it back

uk could serve as a runway if we had really wanted to sort of limit russia's expansion in a non interventionist way to reasonable levels. if we let them have all of europe,they prob wouldn't have lasted til 89. same function cuba had for the soviets. might be nieve,but i have the idea that putin really doesn't want to bite off more than stalin tried to chew. what's the point? he can be buds with brics,no k,VN,china,iran,cuba,et al. doesn't need to fight us. just let us destroy ourselves and get rich while it happens.
he does seem a bit obsessive about NATO missiles on his border. we ought to be that way about hamas.hezbol,cartels,chinese milit in mexico and in our country,but...

uk could serve as a runway if we had really wanted to sort of limit russia's expansion in a non interventionist way to reasonable levels. if we let them have all of europe,they prob wouldn't have lasted til 89. same function cuba had for the soviets. might be nieve,but i have the idea that putin really doesn't want to bite off more than stalin tried to chew. what's the point? he can be buds with brics,no k,VN,china,iran,cuba,et al. doesn't need to fight us. just let us destroy ourselves and get rich while it happens.
he does seem a bit obsessive about NATO missiles on his border. we ought to be that way about hamas.hezbol,cartels,chinese milit in mexico and in our country,but...

They would have lasted well past 1989, not having to spend as much money on their military. Also, we could use Iceland as a runway.

Reactions: mosin46
They would have lasted well past 1989, not having to spend as much money on their military. Also, we could use Iceland as a runway.

And there is greenland.

But I doubt even if Russia ever took over all of Europe we'd have to worry about them.

They have never as a culture been a great navy power & most likely just never will.
The USA inherited becoming a great naval power mostly from all the early settlers / immigrants from the United Kingdom, France and other seafaring nations coming here for a better life.

Also you know once upon a time the Russians (back before the Global Elites with the help of the Germans destroyed them with communism), were our friends and buddies and such.

It really boils down to personal choice:

- too dumb to see and "i'm doing well" so fuck it i'll probably survive with my perks the onslaught on white and masculine i just love the status quo and the music (on the Titanic)
-too old too stubborn to move and yet realizes western society is fucked so i'll just stick it out and when they come for me i'll take a bunch of assholes with me its my place and i'll stay put until death from old age or woke servants bullet which ever comes first
-naive mofo i'll vote and we'll win and Trump will set everything right and those woke idiots will simply die out like the latest fad
-rare "daredevils" who pack their shit and move to countries where normality rules but is far from ideal

Did i forget someone?

could be,but. i admit to being obsessive about not doing anything to save europe from the russ,germans,chinese,mongols,goat fuckers,whatever. we bailed them x 2 in 20th and rebuilt them. all they did was shaft us,lets us defend them,back stab us whenever they could. yes,our motives were not at all pure. but,a lot of americans died for that. i know the french saved us during our revolution. we would have lost without their intervention. they did it fuck with the brits. we were a useful place to do it. we paid them back in 1917. had no reason to do it in 41. should have just smacked the japs and been done with it. using our whole potential in pacific only,we prob would never needed the bomb and all that followed from that.

Reactions: Cody S
i suppose i wouldn't blame parents that don't want their daughter's tits cut off.

in any case, we must do whatever we can to counter the russian expansion.

Not saying there is anything deceptive about the map of expansion of NATO, but it kinds leaves out all the actions by the USSR and then Russia during that time period, East German Uprising, Hungarian Uprising, invasion of Czechoslovakia, Invasion of Georgia, South Ossetia, Tajikistan, 1st and 2nd Chechen War, and now Ukraine that may have had something to do with those countries wanting in on the alliance.

Really, a long and unbroken period of Soviet domination, a brief respite, and then a nearly endless series of wars as Russia tries to reconstitute the former Soviet Republics back under the dominion of Moscow. These are not Nazis rolling into the Sudatenland to the cheers of the common people. This is some of the most brutal repression and unrestricted shelling of civilians since WWII. I remember Grozny, and I wrote a paper at the time that we hadn't seen anything like it since the Nazis laid siege to Warsaw.

All I'm saying is that everyone who is on the front bumper of both the Soviets and now the Russians either makes alliances, or they get steamrolled. If you go back through all these wars/conflicts I think you'll find that Russia wins quite a bit more than it looses, and sometimes it looses and then rebuilds, attacks again, and it wins. I may look at all of them as Slav/Russian cousins, but that isn't to say that they don't believe they are distinct people with their own cultures and languages.

I'm not arguing that it's a black and white thing, only that it is pretty damn complicated with a lot of moving parts. That, and if Russia didn't keep trying to conquer it's neighbors there wouldn't even be a reason to join NATO.

Someone (probably a US General) said of NATO when it was formed that it was to keep the Americans in, the Russians out, and the Germans down. I admire the Russians. They are a fucking tough people descended from Vikings. I just think Putin's dreams of a restored Soviet system is dumb, and he causes a lot of problems with this never ending quest. Id rather be friends with the Russians, but they keep behaving like jackasses.

I was accused of being a Putin lover about a year ago. By a guy, I have known for years. He was full on cheering the Ukraine war and was dismayed that I didn't agree with the media .gov propaganda talking points on the war!
I laughed in his face and said yep I have his picture in my garage next to my commie flag! :rolleyes:

I will say that opening up the Russian federation to western refugees from the woke mind virus could be a boon for the Russian federation and help with their population decline and boost their technical base. They could get a substantial amount of people as it becomes clearer to westerners that their governments hate them and are absolutely targeting them for replacement and worse!
Shit just keeps getting crazier day by day.

your buddy should watch Ukraine On Fire. that might expand his myopic vision a bit but agree with you 100%

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Not saying there is anything deceptive about the map of expansion of NATO, but it kinds leaves out all the actions by the USSR and then Russia during that time period, East German Uprising, Hungarian Uprising, invasion of Czechoslovakia, Invasion of Georgia, South Ossetia, Tajikistan, 1st and 2nd Chechen War, and now Ukraine that may have had something to do with those countries wanting in on the alliance.

Really, a long and unbroken period of Soviet domination, a brief respite, and then a nearly endless series of wars as Russia tries to reconstitute the former Soviet Republics back under the dominion of Moscow. These are not Nazis rolling into the Sudatenland to the cheers of the common people. This is some of the most brutal repression and unrestricted shelling of civilians since WWII. I remember Grozny, and I wrote a paper at the time that we hadn't seen anything like it since the Nazis laid siege to Warsaw.

All I'm saying is that everyone who is on the front bumper of both the Soviets and now the Russians either makes alliances, or they get steamrolled. If you go back through all these wars/conflicts I think you'll find that Russia wins quite a bit more than it looses, and sometimes it looses and then rebuilds, attacks again, and it wins. I may look at all of them as Slav/Russian cousins, but that isn't to say that they don't believe they are distinct people with their own cultures and languages.

I'm not arguing that it's a black and white thing, only that it is pretty damn complicated with a lot of moving parts. That, and if Russia didn't keep trying to conquer it's neighbors there wouldn't even be a reason to join NATO.

Someone (probably a US General) said of NATO when it was formed that it was to keep the Americans in, the Russians out, and the Germans down. I admire the Russians. They are a fucking tough people descended from Vikings. I just think Putin's dreams of a restored Soviet system is dumb, and he causes a lot of problems with this never ending quest. Id rather be friends with the Russians, but they keep behaving like jackasses.
true that.
luckily, we have not attacked or invaded anyone in that timeframe, otherwise we'd look like hypocrites.

oh, wayt...

The Russian government has never been very nice to anyone close to their country. NATO on the other hand, kills people and destroys countries on the other side of the world. Justified? I used to think so. Now it’s not so easy to tell. 3 fighting age males together being the green light for a drone strike sounds like freedom, right? Now imagine that taking place in Appalachia and substitute rednecks for aloha snack bar folks.

Reactions: Cody S
yea,most dictatorships are brutal,including russia's various ones. hard to know unless one has been there a lot what members of any society really feel and think. it seems that putin has more support than prev russian rulers. doesn't appear to need NKVD blocking units like stalin. yes,he is using a draft. it is the internet,so who really knows? seems that zelensky had support at first. their army did well at first. again the internet but that seems to have largely eroded. press gang recruitment appears to be real as does surrender of many uke military units. again from the internet,we have the 2014 story. so??
i would say that most here who support putin do so for several reasons. 1st is our awareness that ukraine is/was a major source of bidden NWO corruption. many object to our sending billions of $ thru ukraine to who knows were it ends up. the use of blaming russia for trump "collusion" is big. several speeches that putin has done make it clear that he is not trying to destroy his country. can you say the same about obiden,harris and our deep state pols? yes, he uses a lot of propaganda. shocker. he and his buds are not lily white progs who will fall on their sword for their country. think any of ours would?
it's like the super bowl. you can cheer and wish a win for either side. doesn't matter and shouldn't. we got plenty of existential problems right here at home. not to mention the nuc option that it seems many of our incompetent rulers have not ruled out.

It really boils down to personal choice:

- too dumb to see and "i'm doing well" so fuck it i'll probably survive with my perks the onslaught on white and masculine i just love the status quo and the music (on the Titanic)
-too old too stubborn to move and yet realizes western society is fucked so i'll just stick it out and when they come for me i'll take a bunch of assholes with me its my place and i'll stay put until death from old age or woke servants bullet which ever comes first
-naive mofo i'll vote and we'll win and Trump will set everything right and those woke idiots will simply die out like the latest fad
-rare "daredevils" who pack their shit and move to countries where normality rules but is far from ideal

Did i forget someone?
option 2 for me

Reactions: sloporsche