round 2 coming up

Wuhan and covid were a warmup and test of responses by countries, governments, and the medical system. I'm thinking next real pandemic will be a real doozy. Read Rainbow Six by Clancy. (hardcover, full version) Will explain it better than I can.

I can't imagine most people would go a long with it.

A lot of people realized they were lied to during COVID, and most (or all) interventions were unscientific and in vain.

Those that are still radicalized from COVID will happily go along with it. But I think (and hope) most people saw through the bullshit and are over it.
wrong. good hope but wrong. i still see people in masks and over concern about distance at groc store etc.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Wuhan and covid were a warmup and test of responses by countries, governments, and the medical system. I'm thinking next real pandemic will be a real doozy. Read Rainbow Six by Clancy. (hardcover, full version) Will explain it better than I can.
you may have a point. if they release a new one,it is likely to be for real. so us anti vaxers won't accept any of their products. any they offer will be just as ineffective and more lethal but when some no vaxers die,like form auto accidents or falling off a ladder,the new bug will be blamed and the new vax will be lined up for. i don't know if they are smart enough to have been that machiavellian back in 18/19 but maybe.

wrong. good hope but wrong. i still see people in masks and over concern about distance at groc store etc.
The bulk of “just get along” people and the true TV/social media consumers are still fully committed. The propaganda works well. The awake are a small minority. No sense exhausting oneself before the real challenges force actual mental changes. Germany and Japan fought hard until 1945, without the media control in place now.

I can't imagine most people would go a long with it.

A lot of people realized they were lied to during COVID, and most (or all) interventions were unscientific and in vain.

Those that are still radicalized from COVID will happily go along with it. But I think (and hope) most people saw through the bullshit and are over it.
Nothing is more contagious than fear when it's combined with stupidity. Added together, the two abnormalities are more deadly than any pox known to man.

1724098919392.png