putin's visit

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Supporter
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
all of the alt news sources are looking at putin's visit to no. kor. don't know what MIC #2 syas. don't watch them. it does matter and doesn't look good for the US and it's remaining allies in asia. i think his stopover in vietnam is more important. pre biden,they have been a rather dependable trading partner and rather friendly to us. yea,they are commies. who gives a shit? the VC were never gonna invade kali. i don't think ho was dumb enough to want it anyway. amazing really considering we killed a couple mil of them. vietnam was always closer to russia than china. fought china a bunch over last 1000 or so years. during VN war mao said that he would not go in like korea unless chinese nat'l territory was violated. he was busy with a cultural revolution at the time. he actually cut them off for the most part. saving VN and all SE asia from china was 1 of the scams run on us by the MIC to justify the war. as an aside they have the youngest age population in the world,opposite of japan. they had to put a stop to pol pot. chinese got pissed and it didn't go too well for china.
my point is that putin is way smarter than the fools running this country (into the ground), trump had a dialogue going with kim,a commie. we traded with tito back in the 60s/70s. was a commie that russia hated. kaddafi was chill after regan bombed his house. we trade with a bunch of muslim countries. the point is we can get along with most people,do biz,do tourist shit. we don't have to bomb and kill everyone who isn't like us and doesn't like us and is not impressed with the shinning light on the hill. need to mind our own biz and have a very strong military so people don't fuck with us. our military now is totally degraded by bad wars and incompetent traitors currently in office. think some guy in 1900 said speak (walk) softly and carry a big stick. we don't have to put up with horn of africa pirates,houthis rocketers or iranians raping our embassy. we never use our power ruthlessly when it is justified and get pissed on by savages using the mcnamara incremental bullshit. makes the MIC more $ i guess.

Reactions: mrdrar
I’m in favor of giving a modified form of isolation a try, the world is fed up with the US meddling, they can see past the flag waving and nation building BS, Afghanistan is a good example. Did the Brac Commission get it right or did they leave us in a position to fail because of MIC and greedy leaders.

Last edited:
all of the alt news sources are looking at putin's visit to no. kor. don't know what MIC #2 syas. don't watch them. it does matter and doesn't look good for the US and it's remaining allies in asia. i think his stopover in vietnam is more important. pre biden,they have been a rather dependable trading partner and rather friendly to us. yea,they are commies. who gives a shit? the VC were never gonna invade kali. i don't think ho was dumb enough to want it anyway. amazing really considering we killed a couple mil of them. vietnam was always closer to russia than china. fought china a bunch over last 1000 or so years. during VN war mao said that he would not go in like korea unless chinese nat'l territory was violated. he was busy with a cultural revolution at the time. he actually cut them off for the most part. saving VN and all SE asia from china was 1 of the scams run on us by the MIC to justify the war. as an aside they have the youngest age population in the world,opposite of japan. they had to put a stop to pol pot. chinese got pissed and it didn't go too well for china.
my point is that putin is way smarter than the fools running this country (into the ground), trump had a dialogue going with kim,a commie. we traded with tito back in the 60s/70s. was a commie that russia hated. kaddafi was chill after regan bombed his house. we trade with a bunch of muslim countries. the point is we can get along with most people,do biz,do tourist shit. we don't have to bomb and kill everyone who isn't like us and doesn't like us and is not impressed with the shinning light on the hill. need to mind our own biz and have a very strong military so people don't fuck with us. our military now is totally degraded by bad wars and incompetent traitors currently in office. think some guy in 1900 said speak (walk) softly and carry a big stick. we don't have to put up with horn of africa pirates,houthis rocketers or iranians raping our embassy. we never use our power ruthlessly when it is justified and get pissed on by savages using the mcnamara incremental bullshit. makes the MIC more $ i guess.
NATO (US), against the world is on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: IronSkillet