• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Random PRS scope recital question

So, you read the post but didn’t understand it. Got it. For your edification, I’ll quote the last paragraph for you, though you probably won’t understand this time either.

“Changes come and no matter how many people swear that they want wildcat matches, attendance at same is abysmal unless some big name runs them with plenty of advertising beforehand.”

I did not bitch and moan, I simply stated what used to be and summarized a few of the changes that caused things to move towards what they are.

However, I’ll not argue with you one bit. If nothing else, right or wrong you will argue and call names until the other person folds out of exhaustion from laughing at your antics. Have a great day. 👍🏻😄🤣😂

haha no, those pros could still kick your midpacks ass.
top level shit then (defiance, krieger, mpa,manners, S&B5-25, 6 dasher) is still top level shit, now it just has arca rail on everything and the tripods.
your average midpack shooter is now much better than the midpack were 10 years ago I think that's what you meant.

Reactions: lash