• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rarest of things seen locally today

NukeMMC

Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A’ So ‘S Gheibh Sibh Feòil
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2009
    Harrisburg, PA
    'Nuff said

Attachments

• photo74646.jpg
      photo74646.jpg
      80.8 KB · Views: 21
    Well that's nice, but when I read your thread topic title I had expected a to find a story about a Democrat telling the truth.

A friend said he found some one-pounders at a local Bass Pro for $40 a pound. $40?!?!?!?! It wasn't long ago they were $32 A pound and they were still overpriced then!!

I stopped into a bass pro on my way to hunting camp and all the powder was about 40. I remember when it was once 30 just a few years ago. I also stopped into a local shop and they had 8 1lb cans. I grabbed 6 which gives me enough to burn out my barrel haha

I still don't understand Hodgon's approach to H4350... They make a fantastic powder for our discipline that sells like hot cakes, essentially owning the lion share of the market, but then fail to even remotely keep up with demand for it. I think many guys might have moved on from it who are load developing. I have only been in PRS for 2 years, but most of that time, it has been hard to find.