• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Member Link Up RCSC: Range Day - Park City, KY

Re: RCSC: Range Day - Park City, KY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Will Fennell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys,
I REALLY would like to come to this, but I have a prior obligation on that date( opening day of dove season is a big deal here....family day)...do ya'll do this type of event often? </div></div>

We try to do it once a month but given RCSC schedule of other events and our own schedules we just have to make them as often as we can so it works out for all of us. We work hard putting these together, they generally take a full day to setup and test fire. A lot of weight in steel is moved and then cleaned up and we all drive 2+ hours with trailers. We love it though! Just keep checking this section for new posts about the events

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a_bishop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like its gunna be a hot sum bitch this weekend guys </div></div>

Negative. The last shoot was the hottest time of the year. 98 with felt temps at 105 because of humidity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimlaw83</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In as well pm sent. I'm more than happy to bring my steel, but also let me know, I can bring a grill and lots of random animal products as the "noob fee!" </div></div>

So are you bringing this grill? We should communicate to plan what needs to be brought....

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a_bishop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like its gunna be a hot sum bitch this weekend guys </div></div>

Negative. The last shoot was the hottest time of the year. 98 with felt temps at 105 because of humidity. </div></div>

Cooler than down here! I'll bring some long sleeves! lol

This is a totally 'new guy' question, but should I NOT bring FMJ .223 to shoot? I don't want to F up y'alls steel.

I dropped the ball on ordering 55g+ ammo and was in a rush today when I picked up some locally. I don't mean to be a big mooch, but I could bring some cash to 'trade' for higher grain non-FMJ ammo if necessary.

Thanks!

Thanks to all who set this up.I had a great time.Thanks to Ace for helping me with my rifle,and Mrs.Ace for spotting for me.Looking forward to the next one.Alan

This was a fun one, glad to get the 260 up and running. Even rung some steel at 1100. Even if it did take me 15 rounds to zero lol

Set up was interesting to say the least but ace and mrs. Ace always are fun to hang with.

Had a good time, along with two interesting nights but well worth it, cant wait till the next one

Great time as usual, Good group of people. Lotta new faces and a bunch of people with limited experience were Rocking the steel from 400 - 1100.... Making it look easy !

If everyone that came (And Prior shoots) would PM me your E-Mail addy, I will add you to a "Notify List" so the Alumni will get a heads up when we get dates set.

Had a blast even tho I couldn't stay all day rang steel on my first shot at 400. Met alot of great people. Will def try and make the next one.

Thanks everyone for putting this together again. We had a great time shooting and enjoyed meeting/talking to everyone. Got to see a lot of kewl toys and the shocking collar story is one for the books.lol

I also want to say thanks to everyone who got this together. I had a great time and met alot of good people. It was also great seeing alot of very nice weapons.
I'm looking forward to the next shoot.
And thanks again to those who let me shoot their rifles, a Tac Ops 260 and a Gap 10 very cool.