• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rear bag for cadex chassis??

Grog11

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2018
Anthem, Arizona
What are all of you with Cadex chassis using for rear bags? The rear of the stock comes down suuuuper low and has no taper, so I’m having fits with my mini range cube (I’m sick of smooshing it into the space by the handle). ECD58C0C-55B7-4687-9392-77878204873E.jpeg

Maybe have listen to the everyday sniper podcast and consider trying to use your bipod higher.

I think bipod height is covered in this -- > episode

I have no problems getting normal sized bags under a cadex with a PSR bibod on the upper end of its range. Allows getting comfortable without tweaking the neck and elbows squared up behind the rifle.

Maybe have listen to the everyday sniper podcast and consider trying to use your bipod higher.

I have no problems getting normal sized bags under a cadex with a PSR bibod on the upper end of its range. Allows getting comfortable without tweaking the neck and elbows squared up behind the rifle.

Excellent, thank you for the suggestion. I’ll have a listen and play around with the bipod!

I played around with the bipod height and found a good middle ground where the bag fit comfortably. Feel a little stupid for not trying that first. Thanks again for the suggestion!