Rear Bag

Re: Rear Bag

Triad is a master bag handler he will get you what you need as well as some quality hands on bag handling experience information!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one deals with bags like Triad. </div></div>Damn: and I've always paid his asking price!
laugh.gif

Triad has bagged me more than once. My personal favorite is the Red Tac half pint bag. I have used all three sizes Red Tac makes and find it to be the one that is "just right."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triad has bagged me more than once.</div></div>You've got to stop ordering the 'tea' bag; it's an internet ruse.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will be getting the lil wedgie. </div></div>Just when we thought this Thread couldn't degenerate any more than it already has.
laugh.gif

Walmart used to sell a green Remington sock pretty cheap. I've tried a whole lot of fillers. Rice tends to disintergrate, lentils crack up, Chick peas can be a bit course, buckwheat can draw bugs. I have settled on winter wheat.

The good thing about a roll your own is you can quickly adjust the contents if you decide you need a bit more or less. I've done it midmatch.

Sock filled with polly beads or chopped up plastic. They work great and the are cheap. They last to I just found the first one I made about 30 years ago when I was shooting small bore in the boy scouts old green wool sock I stole out of my dads mo bag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Triad has bagged me more than once.</div></div>You've got to stop ordering the 'tea' bag; it's an internet ruse.
laugh.gif
</div></div>
Damn. I knew something was weird
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Walmart used to sell a green Remington sock pretty cheap. I've tried a whole lot of fillers. Rice tends to disintergrate, lentils crack up, Chick peas can be a bit course, buckwheat can draw bugs. I have settled on winter wheat.

The good thing about a roll your own is you can quickly adjust the contents if you decide you need a bit more or less. I've done it midmatch. </div></div>

Use Kitty Litter for stuffing it's light. I took an old 25 pound Shot Bag filled it with Kitty Litter then used Carpet thread to sew it back up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trapshooter12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Use Kitty Litter for stuffing it's light. </div></div>

It will also make a big mess when it gets wet. A sock full of mud.

Poly pellets are the only way to go for a rear bag if you want something that's lightweight, waterproof and won't attract rodents. That's why it's what all the "tactical" rear bag makers use.