Magnification in the 3-15 range
Illumination must go down pretty dim, doesn't have to be daylight bright
Just a small center part illuminated in the reticle, not the whole reticle

Preferences:
FFP
MRAD hash or tree
Locking uncapped elevation
Locking or capped windage

I was thinking of Meopta Optika6 3-18x56 FFP. It seems to be discontinued. Is there a noticeable difference between Optika6 3-18x56 SFP and 3-18x50 FFP in low-light performance? What other scopes should I consider?

That scope isn't discontinued. I recently got one and it's still listed on their website. Now, it may be outa stock everywhere. The one I got was from Sport Optics and if you reach out to them they will be able to give you an idea as to when they will get more in stock. You won't be disappointed in the meopta, I have 3 .

I'm a fan of the Optika6 scopes, and have the 3-18x56 SFP on my crossbow. I wouldn't consider it a great, or even good, low light scope though. Last fall, I had a deer standing at 23 yards 15 minutes before the end of legal shooting light, and couldn't tell if it was a buck or doe. I'll be swapping it for a Tenmile HX 3-18x50 for this season.

If you want that Optika, it's in stock at EO.

Reactions: stanley_white
I have the meopta meostar r1 3-12x56 ffp on a Grendel and I would consider it a damn good low light scope. I haven’t had the opportunity to put my Optica6 through any lowlight shooting conditions but I could see it not being up to par as mi650 said

Tangent Theta 315M Gen2 Mil Dot reticle (only the center cross hair illuminates). You won't find a better low light FFP scope. Turrets are exposed and non locking but are also the best turrets available. Pricey but you shan't be disappointed.

Tangent Theta 315M Gen2 Mil Dot reticle (only the center cross hair illuminates). You won't find a better low light FFP scope. Turrets are exposed and non locking but are also the best turrets available. Pricey but you shan't be disappointed.
Where you are seeing these for ~$1k? That would be a no brainer.