• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Remember when a whore kicked open the door ?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Cause local pigs told her to- and then attacked and tortured and falsely arrested and accused him of multiple felonies - Well one of them will be suspended for 20 days maybe and one may be fired -maybe . No charges - not facing firing squad . But all is well . Cause the rookie officer “who didn’t know better “ won’t be disciplined or charged at all - cause he didn’t know B&E , torture , kidnapping assault and false imprisonment were something he shouldn’t do - cause why the fuck would he know that ????
Clear and present danger .

If she was a resident of the house then she had the right to enter and retrieve her belongings and also to invite the cops to assist. I think it all went to shit because the chick cop and the female resident joined forces against the pacemaker dude and the other two cops had to back her up. Honestly the pacemaker dude should have just sat down on the couch and waited for them to leave.

You have your rights but not really when you invite crazy into your life.

Reactions: ken226

Since using the ex girlfriend stalker to break in didn’t quite work out exactly as planned - these guys just flat out broke in .
At least one has been fired - but again no charges filed .

If she was a resident of the house then she had the right to enter and retrieve her belongings and also to invite the cops to assist. I think it all went to shit because the chick cop and the female resident joined forces against the pacemaker dude and the other two cops had to back her up. Honestly the pacemaker dude should have just sat down on the couch and waited for them to leave.

You have your rights but not really when you invite crazy into your life.
Since when and in what jurisdiction does an “ex” resident have the right to destroy property and break and enter ?
What blue line crack is on the streets these days ?

Since when and in what jurisdiction does an “ex” resident have the right to destroy property and break and enter ?
What blue line crack is on the streets these days ?

If her mail is still being delivered at that address and no eviction court issued her eviction papers, she legally still lives there. That's how it is in my state.

Reactions: BCP and ken226
I thought this thread was gonna be about Harris!🤷‍♂️
Nahh, Kamala's jam is withholding exculpatory evidence, trading sex for political favors, and smoking marijuana at home after a long day of prosecuting other folks for smoking marijuana. Kicking in a door is way too close to real work for her to be involved.

I live 15 minutes north of this ghetto liberal rat shithole and did not hear about this till I seen it right here on SH. SMFH
Our faggot mayor hired that fucking piece of shit dick bitch dog killer cop from Lorain! What the fucking hell! That faggot better not FAFO to test his level 4 from 30-06!