• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos Remington MSR .338 Lapua Magnum

Troubadour308

Private
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2009
Georgia
<span style="font-weight: bold">the scope is actually tan, the flash makes it look white!
frown.gif
</span>

Re: Remington MSR .338 Lapua Magnum

<span style="font-weight: bold">I sure have! It actually kicks less than my .308 and the action is very smooth. Not a .50 cal but the concussion from this baby is a rush! Now to find some land to try her out on - 100 yards isn't enough!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Troubadour308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Nah man, I won it at the Silencer Shoot raffle in June. I'm not sure when they're being sold commercial yet</span> </div></div>

You are one lucky SOB. I just had a nerdgasum looking at that pic lol

These shoot so nice! I got to experience one about 18 months ago and we didn't have a range long enough to take a challenging shot...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Thank y'all! I never win anything so this was a helluva prize! I'm definitely gonna have to learn reloading - ammo is damn expensive!</span>

Hey y'all an update. I got her out to a range last weekend. I'd had her zeroed to 100 yds. I had ballistics cards for a mil holdover starting point and first shot at 600 yds put me on paper. Second shot with 3 mil hold put me 2" from the bull at 600! Unfortunately I don't have any shot groups to show you guys - I made the mistake of being nice and let all the shooters take a couple shots. This ammo goes quick!

That is an amazing looking rifle - you are a Lucky SOB. I can't wait to get my hands on one. I haven't wanted a "Factory" gun that bad in a long time. Glad to hear the gun shoots well.
Thanks for the pictures and report

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knightofnee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice chassis</div></div>

+1