Maggie’s Replace Joe with

IMG_2494.jpeg

How can he be replaced since the Reg period for candidates has passed everywhere

You act like the rules apply to the DemoCommunistProgressive party...

"Deadlines... no drugs... we have a border. Silly Rabbit. Rules are for suckers! We have a shining path to finish."

Sirhr

Newsome is already groomed for it. Stupid white women will vote for him because they think he's hot. He has proven that he can get Californians to eat a shit sandwich and ask for seconds. Big Mike won't run because he/she doesn't want the scrutiny. Someone might start asking why a good swimmer would drown in their pond.
He’ll wait he knows he won’t beat trump in 3 months.

He’ll wait for next time and win.

3 thoughts:
Michelle Obama, if they feel they can’t loose. IMO she’d win in a land slide.
If free and fair elections are a thing of the past, does it really matter who they pick? Insert puppets name.
If the establishment doesn’t actually care who’s President anymore, because it doesn’t matter, then they pick another puppet.

I stand by my theory that they're going to let Trump win, because they're going to put in place a means of crashing the economy under his tenure. Then they'll spend 2 years blaming everything on Trump and Republicans, and grab a bunch of seats in the mid terms.

Just my theory.

Branden

3 thoughts:
Michelle Obama, if they feel they can’t loose. IMO she’d win in a land slide.
If free and fair elections are a thing of the past, does it really matter who they pick? Insert puppets name.
If the establishment doesn’t actually care who’s President anymore, because it doesn’t matter, then they pick another puppet.
You reminded me of a statement, "If voting really mattered, they wouldn't let us do it..."

I stand by my theory that they're going to let Trump win, because they're going to put in place a means of crashing the economy under his tenure. Then they'll spend 2 years blaming everything on Trump and Republicans, and grab a bunch of seats in the mid terms.

Just my theory.

Branden
I think this is where it's headed. The economy is on life support and they will burn everything to the ground on the way out. Then blame the entire mess on Trump and Republicans.

Honestly, I used to think Hilary Clinton had the blackest soul in politics. Newsome would eat her for lunch, spit her out and smile while doing it.
Whitler hasn't gotten as much national attention as Hitlery or Newscum, yet. But she and her Axis of Evil are as bad as any of them.

During the covid lockdown, she tried to ban stores from selling seeds to keep us from growing our own food. :mad: I'm not wishing that vile cunt on the country, but wouldn't be surprised in the least. Maybe because she hasn't gotten the attention TPTB might think they can slip her in under the radar.

Joe has a personal vendetta against Trump and wants to prove he can cheat his way to victory again, so his stubbornness will keep him on the ballot, unless of course the above scenario does become reality.

I think this is where it's headed. The economy is on life support and they will burn everything to the ground on the way out. Then blame the entire mess on Trump and Republicans.
Biden literally said this last night.
It was in the small print, but he said it.
To paraphrase if you elect Trump the economy will crash and he will start ww3. Its there. Its rough to go back and find it, but its there.

They'll kill him, or burn it down...or both.

Spelling intentional.
1719609055761.jpeg

Edited to add: David had his own podcast for a while and I heard him do the chorus like that. "Here I blow again." He has heard it all.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled clown show.

They will not heave ho the Joe with the 25th. That would leave Harris as president and she is not popular enough to run. In fact, she could not win the primary in her own state when she ran. They stand a better chance of getting someone else.

Also, they are at the limit of what PEDs can do. Anymore and an overdose and seriously bad reactions are going to happen.