• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Republicans win midterms…

18808742_master.jpg

Yeah I get that but until we all get ready to make a real change I'd rather not doom my children in the meantime
I get the sentiment, however the fallacy is that you think one way or the other the future of your (and my) children will be different because you chose evil (because the lesser of 2 evils is still evil)

I did. And I despise all of em as well! Prob more than they despise me! I know you feel the same way too
I remember the days of $3 bucks a gallon under Trump, and that was here in Cali. The economy was booming then. Now it's shit, and people can't admit it's because of how they voted.

And they are bad as the commies! Just as much to blame!
I won't argue that, but it's not like if we don't vote pub then neither will win. One of them will definitely win, so I'd rather it not be the ones who seek to destroy my family and do so before I can get in position to have our large land with house on it that is self sufficient.

If the people are ready to take their country back then let's go. Until then, I don't want the party of child endangerment , destroyed economy, and let's get drugs everywhere for my kids to win.

I have no love for the pubs, and what both parties are at this point is disgusting, but dems almost assure that my children will be forever harmed or destroyed so I'm not going to vote or encourage others to vote for that.

Reactions: johnnycat
I get the sentiment, however the fallacy is that you think one way or the other the future of your (and my) children will be different because you chose evil (because the lesser of 2 evils is still evil)
That's just not a true statement. It's very possible that with pubs we have some time to right this ship. I'm not saying it's likely but it is possible. There's also a question of what one or the other will do to our kids. I have little boys,(20 months and 6yrs old), with pubs in charge I can raise them and provide for them so that they turn out to be productive and to think for themselves, and heck, maybe they figure out how to fix this mess.

With dems we assure that our children will be destroyed as well as the country itself. Pubs are corrupt but they don't actively seek to destroy our kids so acting like either gives the exact same results in all areas is just not true. Not to mention abortion, which I would absolutely NEVER do anything to support.

Reactions: Sako man
I want to turn this country into about 3 separate countries.

The east coast north of Virginia
The pacific coast
And finally, America

We give the dems one year to evacuate Illinois and New Mexico and get to a coast, or they can be rolled under the wheel.

We build the fences and watch them start hiring trannys to teach kindergarten, adopt full blown communism, and tax themselves into prosperity..

When they begin to starve, the kind hearted Americans can throw government cheese over the wall for them while the rest of us laugh.