• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Review about the Trinity Pants Multipurpose MK1

snakedoc03

Private
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2010
Bavaria, Germany
Review about the Trinity Pants Multipurpose MK1

Ok fellows, I recieved the last couple of days my Trinity pants, and they are one of a kind! I ordered it in 5 colour flecktarn the German Army camouflage pattern. The pattern is 100% the same, cause it´s issued stuff the pants are made of. All sews are pretty clean and double saved. The pants give me a very solid and stabilised impression and walked even through lighter actions. The kneeareas are doubled, but Trintiy don´t use codura for that double stuff they just use the same material because of the noise and sweating codura will made. What I like pretty much is the fact that at the end of the legs will be three ways to tighten the pants. You have a zipper where you´ll have the possibility to get in with boots, the you have some Velcro and some laces to tight it. An other positive fact is that the cargo pockets are splitted into two pockets. On the outside you´ll have some Velcro to put some IR or Bloodpatches on it. On the lower leg you have one more pocket on each leg for watch cap, gloves or something else. You ain´t have some D-rings inside the pockets you´ll find some paracordloops. You also have two little pockets on the front of your upperleg for folder or tool. What I like pretty much is the fact that these pants are Multipurpose cause you´ll have the possibility to emergency rope down when you use a rigger belt with the pants, because you have an internal emergency harness. On the back of the Upperleg you hae the possibility to tight the harness till it will fit your leg and the weight will come from the belt straight to the legs so that you can sit in comfortable. The pants fit very comfortable and got a baggy cut what I like.

What I don´t like so much, but this is just my personal taste is the big lash on the back where you could tight up the harness.

Result of this Review:

In my opinion, one of the best pants on the market at the moment. You´ll have the possibility to get all needed equipment into these pants and have the possibility to get some pockets mounted on the Molle attachment at you upperleg.
Here is the direct link to the TRINITY Homepage: http://3nity-es.com/en/produkte/3nity-einsatzhose-mehrzweck-mk1/

531-200x300.jpg

551-200x300.jpg

561-200x300.jpg

took the pics from their homepage cause i couldn´t load some of my pics up.

Re: Review about the Trinity Pants Multipurpose MK1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4thSeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All those big pockets filled with stuff gonna make your pants sag to your ass like a thug in compton...

smile.gif
</div></div>

that's some funny shit, mine do that without tons of pockets, well the big pocket in the front called my "gut"