RFK Looking To Drop Out & Endorse Trump

Help. I'm an optimist I think Trump is going to crush it. I think the margin he wins by, will be large enough the cheating needed for the dems to win will be so vast, it'll be obvious to everyone.
I hope I'm right.
Watch those idiots produce 85 million votes for both Kamala and Biden.

And I'm right with you on your optimism

Listening to RFK talk must be like looking through a time-warp at the democratic party of 60 years ago. The changes are stunning. He is living breathing proof of how far left the Democrats, and their voters, have moved. I can't identify any issues in my mind that would suggest any such similar movement of the right. Its my presumption that the left would consider our stance on abortion the most extreme position we hold. We were against it 60 years ago too.

The stability of the conservative position over time makes sense when you consider that the right is still very much moored to Christianity, whereas many on the left can't cast off church values fast enough. And those values haven't changed for a couple thousand years.

So in this contest of tug-o-war, conservatives have slowly been digging into their positions while the Democrats sprinted away from them taking up the slack, frothing at the mouth, while the swampy Republicans drop the rope to cut deals with Democrats to split the winnings. With Christ as our anchor, if we the few remaining conservatives successfully plant our feet and hold the rope firm as the Democrats hit the end of the slack, look for them to turn and physically attack us like rabid animals.

Reactions: kmckinnon
I think this is a smart move by Kennedy and Trump. Combining efforts and voters that agree on most of the stuff that is actually important. I hope Trump grabs up anybody that is fed up with the way shit works in this country, no matter which letter is next to their name (Gabbard, Ramaswamy, etc). Plenty of republicans have shit on our rights too so that letter R doesn't do much for me.

Hopefully the next election goes "which flavor of america first candidate do you like best?" vs the typical DC trash.
I trust Gabbard 100% more than a Pence, Ryan, McConnell and other RINOs that make up the GOP.

Reactions: ken226 and 912173
So an interesting takeaway…

Kennedy suspended U.S. campaign he did not end it. And is on the ballot in all 50 states.

He urged voters in red and swing states to vote Trump.

He told democrats and independents in blue states to vote for him! So in “solid” blue states, he could siphon off enough Kameltoe votes to ensure a Trump victory. There are a lot of disaffected “Kennedy dems” who won’t vote Trump on principle. But would vote Kennedy as a “No Harris” vote of no-confidence.

I don’t trust Kennedy’s… but this has seen what his families party has become AND done to him. And his uncle. And his dad. In the name of far left politics or war mongering all the way back to the ‘60’s.

Never forget his father was murdered by a Palestinian Activist. And the dems are 100 percent pandering to made-up Palestine BS. That was in its nascent stages when one of them shot and killed RFK.

Think about that…

Anyway this sees to be a good thing. Now to get Manschin (sp?) from WV to endorse. And a few others!

Sirhr

He's a Democrat. NEVER trust a Democrat when it comes to defending our gun rights. He can call himself an Independent all he wants, but remember that an Independent is nothing but a Democrat that doesn't want to be called a Democrat.
People change, remember Reagan was a den at one time. He said it in his speech, it is not the party of his father's and uncle.

Trump was a democrat and democrat donor and all great buddies with the democrats.
Right up till they pissed him off and dissed him and then he said, hey watch this, and went and took over the Republican primary and became president.