• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Roedale?

RayGun1928

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2009
I've PMed and also sent email. Are these guys hard to get a hold of? Out of business? I know the owner had some personal matters a while back, but I thought that was over (or so I read in a post). HELP!

Re: Roedale?

Ok, I've emailed and pmed on here again. Nothing. I'm not wanting to make an international call, but is that what you have to do? I really like their stuff, and want it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These are almost getting as prolific as counter sniper threads.

Josh </div></div>

+ The National Debt on that!!!!
When will you guys learn about Roedale? They are EXTREMELY SLOW in both communication and providing product. You should not think that will ever change, regardless of what personal issues, holidays, etc. may be on the horizon.
If you choose to send your money to Roedale that's fine. Just stop the bitching and moaning. And leave the forum space to better served topics!!!

+1

Go to the "Roedale Current Status" thread and check Pete's post on new contacts.

If that is too challenging, email [email protected]

As Pete says, if he didn't have to spend all the hours God sends answering the phone to people who read these threads and panic, maybe he'd get some rifles built......